AO/AD help

Discussion in 'General' started by pwnyxpr3ss, Jan 2, 2017.

1. pwnyxpr3ss

pwnyxpr3ss New Trainy

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Tesarion
    Looking for some ad and AO help, though mostly AD. Here is my swarfarm: https://swarfarm.com/profile/pwnyxpr3ss/

For defense I want to try and break into C1, but I'm not sure what to work on for AD. Right now I just use Vero(L) Chasun Verde Theo for lack of better ideas. Any suggestions on teams to work on?

For AO I want to work on having different options, right now I just use Shimitae(L) Galleon Julie Bernard/Purian. What are some mons I can work on that I have to use there and some ideas on teams I can use to help diversify my AO?

Thanks for any suggestions! [​IMG]

2. 44K

44K Dragon Narwhal Staff Member

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Anavel
    Guild:
    SNEX
    AD: honestly, I do not see any that could work, I mean you could always try the most annoying default arena def that us with Verde and Chasun have and that is: Veromos, Bella, Verde, Chasun. In there you have stuns, atk bar increase, cleanse, 2x heals, atk buff, def break, dots and if Verde is built for atk you have dmg also!

AO: Bernard, Galleon, Lushen, Julie, that should work just fine if you have decent enough runes. Or get your Amir to 6* and run Bernard, Galleon, Mantura, Amir AO.