1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Awkward situation about being framed and reported

Discussion in 'General' started by Royalblitz, Jun 30, 2017.

1. Royalblitz

Royalblitz New Trainy

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Zaiross
    I will get straight to the point. A person is using my game name, to cause drama in every channel. For example, Let's say my game name is, "llllll111", well he or she is instead using the name IIIIII111.

In the game this, using uppercase I instead of L, you can have the same name.

And let's say she or he gets reported, well they don't know that the i is l or the l is i.

Instead I get reported.

Do you guys understand my situation here?

2. Acemachinedude

Acemachinedude Occasional poster

Top Poster Of Month

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    God Slayer (Homunculus) & Theo
    Guild:
    Chill Factory both accounts
    That sounds really bad mate you should email com2us and state everything and see what they say about the issue

3. mistergeko

mistergeko New Trainy

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Veromos
    Guild:
    Endevium
    I think report does not work like that. One cannot just go and screenshot ppl in chat with your name and report it. Think of it like this: I am really good with Photoshop, so now I could just go on and if I have some players I envy or whatever (com2us making it really easy to get jealous with the summoning rates lol), so I just go on and photoshop the hell out of em in chat (making them appear in chat with PS). It's obviously fake, but with the right skills and lots of patience it can be faked. I don't see a serious company like com2us, earning so much with SW, making beginner mistakes like trusting image reports. It has to be ingame name, which they can electronically check in the system. Like, if chat has channel name, server, time and all that, if they keep log of chat messages of players they can trace it back digitally in the system and see if it really happened, thus resulting in taking the correct name.