1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Banned for no reason?

Discussion in 'Rants & Accomplishments' started by alphalove69, Jun 20, 2017.

1. alphalove69

alphalove69 New Trainy

Summoner Level:
    ok so in almost 3 yrs of playing, I have had about 6 accounts banned for no reason at all! all support will say is that its because of "unauthorized programs" but I have never used a mod or even a rooted device! i have never cheated at any game! so heres my suggestion, keep banning the scam artist but for the ones that like to cheat, let em cheat! instead of banning their accounts and thus them creating another account and another and another, ban certain parts of the game! first time offense, take arena [​IMG] 2nd offense take arena and toa [​IMG] 3rd offense take arena toa and dungeons. for every week that they dont cheat, give something back. eventually, they will get tired of doing nothing but scenario and getting crappy runes and quit cheating! whos with that?

YungTpeezy likes this.
  2. YungTpeezy

YungTpeezy New Trainy

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Wind Monkey King(Xing Zhe)
    Guild:
    Godly Warriors
    THat's a really good idea

3. alphalove69

alphalove69 New Trainy

Summoner Level:
    thank you! get more people to reply and I will send a link to this thread to the developers :)

FtREnigma likes this.
  4. FtREnigma

FtREnigma New Trainy

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Xing Zhe
    Guild:
    D3ADL1F3
    That would be a difficult process to do. To me, cheaters should be device terminated.

Kind of how Xbox does console bans, it would force them to buy a new device just to play, or borrow a friends. It would be a little bit more difficult to be able to track the device they are using, but it could be done. You'd have to ask permission from all the big hardware companies(ex: Apple and Samsung) for the rights to do so. But it would be more effective in the long run.

And on a side note, there should be a report button on Summoners War, or at least a permanent block button that makes you give a pre-authorized reason such as spamming, trolling/bullying, excessive language. I'm tired of logging in and having to block the same people multiple times a day

5. alphalove69

alphalove69 New Trainy

Summoner Level:
    doing a device ban wouldn't do any good because of an emulator, everytime one is installed it gets a new model and everything. so no that wouldn't do anything except persuade people to play with emulators instead.. whats difficult is getting banned for no reason and starting completely over and getting banned again once you get strong because the developers think its impossible to do something that's merely possible.. they said it was impossible to run any dungeon in 19 secs... Jewbagel done on camera in light dungeon though.. he got banned for 4 days and they unbanned it.. but in my case, they admit to knowing someone elses actions caused my ban and wont do anything about it.. as the picture shows