1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Dragon B9,B10 team help

Discussion in 'Team Help' started by Brian, Feb 4, 2015.

1. Brian

Brian New Trainy

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Lushen
    Hi all, me again. Thanks for everyone I've completed my Giant B10 auto team with over 90% success rate.
    Now my target has been changed to dragon B9 and B10.
    Would you please help to check my monsters and share you opinion on the team set up and rune configuration?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Fishguts

Fishguts Occasional poster

The images don't work for me.

3. Brian

Brian New Trainy

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Lushen
    Can't upload image and got below error.
    'The contents of the uploaded image do not match the file's extension.'

4. Brian

Brian New Trainy

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Lushen
    6*
    Lushen, Shannon, Raoq, Acasis, Bernard, Ahman

5* Ramagos, Verdehile

4* Lulu, Water Phantom Thief, Konamiya, Teon, Neal, Megan, Fire Death Knight, Water Rakshasa, Water Vampire, Wind Pierret, Fire Sylph, Wind Succubus, Water Brownie Magician, Wind Lich, Water Death Knight, Wind Kobold Bomber, Water Taoist

I'm looking for the most efficient Dragon B9 or B10 team setup, not limited to monsters that I already developed. Because I think I will be farming Giant B10 for a really long time to stock up runes. So I got plenty of time to 6* a few more monsters before I can get some good runes.
    In addition to the list above, I'm also willing to farm monsters that you think it will be helpful for doing Dragon. i.e. Belladeon.

Thanks Fish for your help again.

5. Fishguts

Fishguts Occasional poster

Hey Brian,

The transition from B10 Giants to B10 Dragon is a large one. For me it took 2 months of focusing on nothing else but 6* the team and farming 6* runes for them. The likely mons (4* and below) you will want include Lumi, Chloe, Ahman, Darion, Megan, Water DK, Kona, Mikene. There's no fixed team required although I think Lumi and Chloe tones down the rune requirement significantly. However rune requirements are still intense and every single resistance substat is worth it's weight in gold.

Worth pointing out that aside from Violent, Dragon doesnt really drop any critical runes for advancing through the PvE elements of this game. Judging by the team you have at 6*, arena is probably not the main focus for you right now. Until it is, Dragon runes are probably not what you need anyway.

My suggestion, keep farming Giants and work on your ToA team for now. Gradually work on your dragon team but don't go out of your way yet. There are nice rewards (monthly too) in ToA whereas the runes from dragons won't be mandatory until you want to climb arena.

Swordphish likes this.
  6. Brian

Brian New Trainy

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Lushen
    Hi Fish,
    Thanks. Sorry for the late response as I was tied to family during the weekend.
    You're 100% right that I'm a PVE oriented person indeed. I'm happy with 100 crystal (or sometimes 150) once every week from Arena, for now I guess, LOL.
    I guess you're right about choosing ToA over Dragon for me. I don't have enough good monsters as a F2P and I don't care so much of Arena ATM. I will certainly keep doing Giants because I spend most of my life in this game to build a Auto Giant B10 team (and thanks to you for your suggestion as well), LOL.

Speaking of ToA, which monsters do you think I should work on given what I have so far? And which ones are universally useful that I should level up to 6*? I already have 6* Ahman and Shannon, are Belladeon and Megan irreplaceable in some stages that I have to work on them?
    Got so many questions now, wondering if you have a existing good guide for me to refer to as a start to get ride of most dump questions. :)

7. n3og3o

n3og3o Junior poster

Hi Brian, I'm no expert by far but perhaps i can help you out with your ToA climb
    Cc is a must to have esp the higher lvls; despair Baretta is awesome for this role, Luer can be a great asset too
    Another mon that i would suggest is Darion; his passive, combined with a great healer is OPness all around
    Just found the must read ToA guide: http://forum.com2us.com/forum/main-...oa-f100-normal-hopefully-all-you-need-to-know

Last edited: Feb 9, 2015
    Brian likes this.
  8. Brian

Brian New Trainy

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Lushen
    Thanks so much, I'll read the guide first and come back if any other questions.

9. MoMoTaRoIII

MoMoTaRoIII Junior poster

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Verdehile, Copper
    If Dragon B9, you can use Giant B10 team but switch Lushen to Konamiya and lead your squad with Acasis.
    Acasis + Bernard + Shannon + Ahman + Konamiya = 80%+ success rate on Auto
    What u need are...
    - Enough hp and def on every monster especially Shannon and Konamiya (My Shannon 5* has 14.5k hp, 700+def)
    - Resistance on Ahman and especially Konamiya (My Kona has 93% resistance while Ahman still can be used even with 15% resistance)
    - The more resistance your units have can result in higher success rate. (Acasis lead already give your wind units 50%)
    - Accuracy on Bernard and Shannon, if possible after they have enough hp, their acc% can tame the dragon boss and Shannon aoe slow can help on the right tower.

10. Brian

Brian New Trainy

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Lushen
    Thanks for the input. I think I got my Giant B10 team pretty strong and almost had 99.9% success rate by far. Two more questions on the Dragon B9.
    1. I have my Acasis equipment with violent set (spd), should I re-rune to Konamiya instead?
    2. Should I directly focus fire on the boss or there is a sequence from one/both towers to boss?

11. MoMoTaRoIII

MoMoTaRoIII Junior poster

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Verdehile, Copper
    1. Acasis with violent might be very good with Dragons. However, I'm not really sure Konamiya will be fine with Swift set because his extra turn with Peace skill save my ass sometimes. (I run my Acasis with Despair, might less efficient compared to Violent but usable.)
    2. Yes, direct focus on Boss is what I always do. The point of Shannon+Bernard+Acasis buff and debuff are to make your units survive 2 consecutive attacks from Dragon. The right tower will make the Dragon attack 2 times before your units move if it is not getting slowed by Shannon.

12. Brian

Brian New Trainy

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Lushen
    Got your point about the Konamiya cleansing skill with violent set. I will try some times once the Valentine's event is over. Thanks.

13. Tom4us

Tom4us New Trainy

Summoner Level:
    Guild:
    ВиГ
    Here is my team

Veromos (L) (6*) - Vio/Focus (HP/HP/ACC) 24K HP
    Baretta (L)(6*) - Despair/Focus (HP/HP/HP) 29K HP
    Belladeon (6*) - Vio/Focus (HP/HP/ACC) 22K HP
    Chloe (6*) - Swift/Energy - (SPS/HP/HP) 31K HP
    Shannon (6*) - Despair/Focus - (HP/HP/ACC) 20K HP

You can see it in action here