1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

[EU] Endevium guild recruiting / LV40 active players / 2 daily battles / We farm GP

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by mistergeko, Jan 21, 2016.

1. mistergeko

mistergeko New Trainy

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Veromos
    Guild:
    Endevium
    [​IMG]

Hello everyone! We are mid game guild, aimed for farming guild points and having some fun. We are looking for few new players that can play actively twice per day. There are some rules you have to follow, but we are communicative, ready to help and chill together.

What we expect from you:
    • Battle twice per day and use all swords. If you cannot, please notify us so we can plan it beforehand.
    • Aim for enemies that have more HP so that guild can win easier. (Attack enemies that are not attacked or those that have more HP)
    • You must be at least LV40 having some variety of monsters that can win battles. (More than 6 six stars is nice, but not obligatory)
    • Weak defense early in the week (until Thursday), strong defense afterwards.
    • You must use the LINE app. Without proper communication we cannot battle together and plan our strategies.
    • Be friendly.

What you can expect from us:
    • Battle twice per day.
    • A guild that supports you, helps you out if you need an advice (What to 6 star next, what to use to pass certain ToA level, DB10, GB10 etc)
    • We also need help from you, so we brainstorm together and have lots of fun.
    • If you are busy or cant fight sometimes, we can tolerate and understand as long as you notify and communicate with us via LINE app.
    • We just farm GP, we are not aiming for top ranks, so you don't have to fear that we will kick you out if you are weaker than others.
    • We usually end up as Guardian 1 rank, so expect that if you have at least 5% contribution to win more than 150 exclusive stones per week.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

How to apply:
    Additional Note: There is a high chance you will always play. But using LINE app is mandatory. You don't have to chat, but being informed is necessary.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2016
  2. TotalFury

TotalFury Occasional poster

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Teshar
    Guild:
    Succubus Eye V
    Looks like a nice guild, I don't think I am strong enough to join, I will have 3 6 * monsters by the end of the day and 4 6 stars by Sunday. Maybe in the future though :)

3. mistergeko

mistergeko New Trainy

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Veromos
    Guild:
    Endevium
    We don't want to be "elitized" lol. We are just a normal chilling farming guild with no high pressure on members. We all just war as much as we get time. We were doing around 17 war roster, but we stopped recruiting and by time ended up as 12 roster. It is kind of tough to play at 12, competition is more tough in my opinion, so we are recruiting back to hit higher roster to hopefully get a lil easier opponents :D

So, if you can play actively why not. You're totally welcome, just apply. You got a variety of monsters. Besides those 6*, Julie can kick ass as DPS, Darion Chasun Bernard Shannon Woochi Ramagos, all of them can do wonders in wars lol. Who is gonna be ur 4th 6*, Chasun perhaps? Or you plan to just raise that Chiwa or yours lol (I always did that whenever I get a nat5, though all of them I got with work, not scrolls :/)

4. TotalFury

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Teshar
    Guild:
    Succubus Eye V
    Thanks for the boost, I am not sure what my next 6 star will be, I just pulled a fire Rakshasa using summoning stones already awakened her and she is lvl 30 I will make her 5 star because i have 4 star fodders lying around. Her passive and 2nd skill are superior to my yen, So I am thinking about 6 starring her next, but I am not sure where she can shine, what do you think ?

5. mistergeko

mistergeko New Trainy

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Veromos
    Guild:
    Endevium
    I personally would do Chasun first, of course if you got the runes for her. Hwa is great. I got her too recently and she is waiting to be six starred next, but I got already lots of 6* before her. In my opinion Chasun should be prioritized in this case. Hwa is great for slowing down the opponent, so this being said makes her very valuable almost everywhere. But from all, she shines in Dungeons (Giant, Dragon) and ToA. Of course Guild wars and Arena offense are also places where she can wreck havoc with her mad skills, it just makes your wins so easier if paired with good allies. But, Chasun is simply used everywhere lol. And seeing ur current 6*, you need a great healer there.

Btw, I am using Hwa with Violent Focus (SPD, CD%, ATK%) with lots of ACC substats. I got ACC 89% lol. She is amazing right now at LV35 but I am definitely planning 6* her asap. Whatever you read on the internet, Violent runes are just broken on her, remember that :D

6. TotalFury

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Teshar
    Guild:
    Succubus Eye V
    I do not have enough violent runes to run on Hwa, I found some fatal/focus running around, she will have to work with them until I get some violent runes. The runes are only lvl 6 and 9, HP/ATK/ATK, she is currently lvl 29 (lvling her as we speak) she has 11.5k HP, 1000 ATK, 116 speed, 20 % crit rate, 80% crit Dmg, 32 % resistance and 85 % accuracy, I almost have all the fodders ready to 6 star, I just need around 15 2 stars but I am out of Unknown scrolls so I am farming to get me some. My chasun has crappy runes, she has 19.7k HP 0% accuracy, 112 speed. I never gave her any good runes because she had no problem surviving and I do not have any good runes lying around, I still got 2 days with double xp, but I am out of 2 and 3 star monsters to lvl up. I also have water kobald bomber lying around, I heard he is really good in guild battle and arena, not sure if I should 6 star him next

Last edited: Jan 23, 2016
  7. mistergeko

mistergeko New Trainy

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Veromos
    Guild:
    Endevium
    Game progress is the key factor to you right now, getting to that path where you can obtain great runes and do most autos. Chasun in my opinion is the most priority there from given options you got. Since it's hard for you still to get runes easily, it might need time until Chasun is OP. That being said, only in that condition, I would go with Hwa since she has decent runes. Hwa will help you A LOT in dungeons and generally, having a monster with that kind of ability is a game changer. She can enable you to win arena and guild battles much easier, some battles you would not even dream to win, with her ability now is possible just by slowing down your opponent, if you got the right other part of your team that is. Anyway go with Hwa, you won't regret it definitely, then work on you Chasun seriously :D (Give her energy with 3x HP% if you have no Violent right now).

As for Malaka, water bomber, he is best out of bombers. The only one arguable is Dark Joker, which you won't get probably lol, and even he is kind of different, in my opinion those two should not be even compared. Dark Joker is a decent bomber with a beastly passive to counter attack things, it gets very funny when farming lol, you don't even play and you win with counter attacks and your skills reset that easily. But, Malaka hits hard, and paired with that Seara lol, should be avoided in arena if you are not speedy or tanky enough. But, Malaka is not top priority right now.

8. TotalFury

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Teshar
    Guild:
    Succubus Eye V
    Yeah I might 6 star chasun, thanks for the advice :)

9. mistergeko

mistergeko New Trainy

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Veromos
    Guild:
    Endevium
    Hello Summoners! It's been quite a while since September 2015 when we started our guild. We got so many players since then, had lots of fun and we are now better than ever before. We managed to still keep on farming GP while we now maintain Guardian 1 rank every week. We are a decent community and use LINE as our communication app. We are honestly not in need of new members, but if there is someone striving for a great guild with lots of fun and support, chilling and no pressure whatsoever, you are highly welcome, we got room for more [​IMG]

10. mistergeko

mistergeko New Trainy

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Veromos
    Guild:
    Endevium
    BUMP. We are looking for players again. Like 1 or 2 so if you like a fun guild and are a long time player who still wants to farm GP, feel free to message me here or in game. We are on EU server. Man, it's been like 2 years now since we have this guild lol.