1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Experienced Android users help please.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CrocodylusIV, Nov 5, 2014.

1. CrocodylusIV

CrocodylusIV Space Pope

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Sigmarus
    Guild:
    Fallen Blossom
    I'm looking into buying my own cheap tablet but am pretty much a complete noob when it comes to Android hardware. I don't know if what im looking into will run Summoners or not.

My current family tablet is a A31s CPU with Power VR SGX 544 MP 8 core GPU. - This runs everything perfect.

The one im looking into buying is a A33 with a Mali-400 MP2 GPU.

Does anybody know if the second will run games as smoothly or effective as the first? I figured with it being a newer CPU and all it probably would but would love to get somebody with experience to advise me on the matter.

And please... no Power VR vs Mali, or Android vs Apple arguments.

2. Acnologia™

Acnologia™ The Emperor Staff Member

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Taor
    Guild:
    Succubus Eye
    You answered your question already lol. Higher specs, better performance. I believe the one you are referring too has 4.4 Kitkat. How about wait for the release of 5.0 Lollipop before buying a new device?

Summoners War Minimum System Requirements:
    CPU: armeabi
    Android Version: Gingerbread 2.3

3. Swordphish

Swordphish Occasional poster

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Raki
    Guild:
    Fallen Blossom
    If you're looking to just play summoners war? Then yes that tablet will run the game just fine if you're using Android 4.0 and up. Only downside is it will probably run out of battery pretty quickly if you'll be playing summoners war a lot on it. But if you're going cheap it's the way to go I suppose. If you're looking to spend a little more, the Google nexus 9 just released for about 399$ and that's what I would get if I'm getting an android tablet at all(htc one m8 is my daily driver, i have an ipad as my tablet right now)

4. CrocodylusIV

CrocodylusIV Space Pope

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Sigmarus
    Guild:
    Fallen Blossom
    Yea, the downside to cheap tablets is cheap battery life and low quality charging ports. That doesn't bother me though. With proper care it'll last me plenty long enough for either Bluestacks or com2us to get things right. Thanks for the responses, any more opinions?

5. Wookgh

Wookgh Junior poster

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Lushen
    Guild:
    Succubus Eyes
    I can't play on play device though on the latest update... :(
    Android device:samsung Galaxy s 2
    Android Version:2.3.3

6. CrocodylusIV

CrocodylusIV Space Pope

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Sigmarus
    Guild:
    Fallen Blossom
    What's the problem? Did they actually remove support for 2.x.x android? Or are you getting the "Unauthorized Device" error?. Cause thanks to the biggest com2us fail ever, pretty much every rooted device, emulator, or device with 3rd party software they dont seem fit to allow got blocked.

7. Acnologia™

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Taor
    Guild:
    Succubus Eye
    Aww.. if that happened on you, others should stay on their current firmwares to avoid that issue.

8. Acnologia™

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Taor
    Guild:
    Succubus Eye
    I see a lot of people complaining in different channels lol. xD Those who uses rooted devices & 3rd party app like SBhack will get that error.

9. CrocodylusIV

CrocodylusIV Space Pope

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Sigmarus
    Guild:
    Fallen Blossom
    and Bluestacks users. Any sort of battery life extender, or backup tool, just about anything. com2us is stupid when it comes to this matter.

Removing hacks is a simple solution. Require everybody to make a Hive account after the tutorial, then run weekly scans and ban hackers. Pretty simple. If Blizzard was doing it on Diablo 2 15 years ago, you would think they could handle it now.

Others have dug around and stated that Com2us directly broke some Google Play developer policy. Don't know if thats 100% true, but i wouldn't doubt it. It's just extremely lazy on the part of a developer to just ban everything they dont understand. Whats screwed up is they develop these games on rooted/jailbroken devices and PC emulation tools. Yet they turn around and ban users.

10. Wookgh

Wookgh Junior poster

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Lushen
    Guild:
    Succubus Eyes
    I don't use rooted devices and i have check no 3rd party app anything like SBhack this really sucks :(

11. Wookgh

Wookgh Junior poster

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Lushen
    Guild:
    Succubus Eyes
    Do no use any of those but still can't play... :(

12. Wookgh

Wookgh Junior poster

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Lushen
    Guild:
    Succubus Eyes
    All i get is a black screen loading,though i have downloaded a gameboy emulator maybe that is the problem

13. CrocodylusIV

CrocodylusIV Space Pope

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Sigmarus
    Guild:
    Fallen Blossom
    it could be. just keep removing apps 1 by 1 until you find the culprit. if i we're you i'd go complain on the com2us forums and spam email them.

it looks like hackers have already broken back in. com2us's new foolproof security plan just blocked tons of honest paying customers, and pissed off the hackers to try harder. they failed. again.

14. Acnologia™

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Taor
    Guild:
    Succubus Eye
    If the above mentioned doesn't work, try to factory reset the device.

15. Wookgh

Wookgh Junior poster

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Lushen
    Guild:
    Succubus Eyes
    Hmm i just factory reset it cause i do not find any supicious apps i have..hope it work

16. Wookgh

Wookgh Junior poster

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Lushen
    Guild:
    Succubus Eyes
    Seriously it didn't work... (T-T)

17. Acnologia™

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Taor
    Guild:
    Succubus Eye
    @Wookgh WOoot!? Daamn! Seriously, this com2us if fucked up. So many android users are complaining already http://goo.gl/9fY3lV .

I'll try my best to find a solution bro.

18. CrocodylusIV

CrocodylusIV Space Pope

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Sigmarus
    Guild:
    Fallen Blossom
    Hah, com2us is seriously broken. I sent them an e-mail asking the why and how of restricitng "my" account. They sent me back...

"Thank you for writing to us. Your account has shown that you were using 3rd party programs/mods to cheat in the game or on your device. For this, your account has been blocked or restricted. We apologize, but we must be strict on this issue as there are many people who are trying to abuse the system, and it is clearly stated in our Terms of Service that such acts are strictly prohibited."

Funny thing is, i sent the email from an account not associated with Hive. Nor did i include my actual IGN or Hive ID. Just more proof they don't give a damn. Mass automated emails saying "haha, were too lazy to think of a better way.".

Good users get blocked, hackers walk right back in less than 24 hours after. Good job com2us.

That seems seriously screwed up man. What are you currently running?

I'm 99.9% positive contacting com2us will do you no good. You'll probably just get the same e-mail i did. Right now they don't care about anything but covering their own asses against any sort of action a mass group of people might take against them.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2014
    Wookgh likes this.
  19. Acnologia™

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Taor
    Guild:
    Succubus Eye
    Great game. Worst service ever! I have friends that cannot play for 2 days now including @Wookgh ffs! The P2P users are really pissed off right now. They said that they're goin to file lawsuits.

Wookgh likes this.
  20. CrocodylusIV

CrocodylusIV Space Pope

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Sigmarus
    Guild:
    Fallen Blossom
    I really hope they do. I love the game, and i know many other people love it. But i would be so damn happy if com2us had to pay out millions, and possibly remove the app from Google Play because of this. iOS too eventually, they will do the same with Apple devices that are jailbroken eventually. Make those assholes change their stupid nonsensical policies.

This is the line in the ToS that supposedly screws everybody up.

"use, develop, or distribute any robot, spider, unauthorized script, unauthorized scraper or offline reader, or any other cheat, mod, hack or the like, or any unauthorized third-party software designed to modify or interfere with or provide automated access to or use of the Com2uS Service;"

Now i understand modified APK's, or programs that intentionally modify the game during play. But once again this is just proof they are too lazy to know the difference. Bluestacks doesn't modify a thing, rooted devices dont modify a thing. They may be "Unauthorized" but that's only because com2us hasnt authorized them it. Complete pointless and stupid.

Hopefully any legitimate user that lost their account after spending tons of money on the game can file a few hundred lawsuits. Maybe get the game removed from Google Play. I know this may sound harsh and bitter. I can still play the game and this just completely infuriates me.

Wookgh likes this.