1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

first 5* summon (nat 5 or not)

Discussion in 'Rants & Accomplishments' started by freesafety, May 9, 2016.

1. freesafety

freesafety Moderator Staff Member

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Zaiross
    Guild:
    TheRejects
    Well, weve all heard the stories about how this lvl 7 got zaiross so on and so forth, so i was wondering what all of you got as your first 5* summon, nat or not? My first one was a chloe back in September, i got her awakened, and recently I summoned my zaiross.

2. Grimster

Grimster Occasional poster

Summoner Level:
    Guild:
    Topi Jerami
    quite subtle to brag about your zaiross eh ? grats :happy:

3. Awilixsepticeye

Awilixsepticeye Junior poster

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Merci Mercy :)
    Guild:
    Acid4Blood
    Faith in com2us destroyed.

4. meleevirus

meleevirus Junior poster

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Veromos
    I always have dreams about pulling a nat 5, so I was gonna say it was a water MK, but then I realized it was just a dream again... not even joking here.

5. freesafety

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Zaiross
    Guild:
    TheRejects
    thank you for the grats for my zaiross, but tbh, ive put him on hold so i can work on other monsters, and best of luck to all 3 of you for your nat 5s!! ( i didnt tell you this, but rumor has it more nat 5's drop in the last 2 hours of the server time, just saying ;))

6. Awilixsepticeye

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Guild:
    Acid4Blood
    There isn't any proof of anything, mostly is just Gambler's Fallacy.

People discourage new players from resetting, telling them that they'll find it more fun progressing and getting more chances to summon through progression, scroll drops from Caiross dungeons, ToA N/H, world boss or even raids, but they weren't told that the game is never rewarding, you have people like me going 6 months without nat5s despite all the clears I have done, and you have people 1 and a half years in with no nat5s either with even more ToA N/H full clears.

I have a guildie who speaks like a SW wikipedia, can't barely finish ToA N, nor even do DB10 on auto, got his first nat5 (Alicia) and suddenly gets preachy about game not needing nat5s and all those bullshit you can already google. When you get a nat5, for the love of God please just shut up, I don't think people need to be told TWICE that the game is not rewarding.

7. freesafety

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Zaiross
    Guild:
    TheRejects
    Sorry if i offended you... The point of this thread was to just post about your 5*s, natural or not, and it seems to have taken a different turn, and i am sorry for that

8. Awilixsepticeye

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Guild:
    Acid4Blood
    This is just to remind you that other players exist, and some if not many don't share your happiness. Yeap, people with no nat5s exist, the more you know.

If I were to get my own nat5s (which I probably won't seeing how com2us thinks I'm fine with my mons), I wouldn't even talk about or show it knowing that there ARE people, perhaps MANY people who had felt the same way as I do now.

9. freesafety

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Zaiross
    Guild:
    TheRejects
    Yes, and the reason i created this was just out of curiosity, I spent a little while on the title so people that didn't have nat 5's can avoid this if they so please, i wasn't trying to upset or offend anyone, this is just personal interest, and I know other players exist, I realize some of them don't have nat 5's, thus the title, this isn't technically for nat 5's, if you summoned a 4* awakened, I'd be happy to hear it, and reply likewise. Again, im sorry if i offended or upset you.

10. Grimster

Summoner Level:
    Guild:
    Topi Jerami
    no worry, its just a game you know.
    Heey, just finished xiong fei fusion :p

11. freesafety

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Zaiross
    Guild:
    TheRejects
    yeah, i know its just a game, and thats fire panda, right? ive heard mixed things about him, what do you think?

12. meleevirus

meleevirus Junior poster

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Veromos
    lol don't need to get so worked up just because someone is advertising his nat 5 pull, I have none myself and I don't really mind that much, even though I do dream about pulling nat 5s ;) And it's not like pulling a nat 5 is going to change your game drastically, it might help but tons of nat 3s and 4s can do the same job. I have been playing since March 5th 2016 (Rune removal day), so that's barely over two months. I currently farm gb10 (not 100% success on auto so I manual until the first aoe), I auto db8 (I fail on db9 sometimes), stuck on TOAH40 and TOAN86. I haven't pulled a nat 5, but I do the most with what I'm given, and it works out. Look how I subtly advertised my achievements ;) But you see, even without nat 5s, I can do more than most people who have pulled like 10 nat 5s can in the same amount of time.

What got me here? Nat 5s? NO. Tons of research, dedication? YES. Money? Well.. *cough* $100... Could a Nat 5 have helped me progress even faster? Depends on who I pull.

Last edited: May 10, 2016
    TotalFury likes this.
  13. freesafety

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Zaiross
    Guild:
    TheRejects
    im actually very impressed meleevirus, ive been playing for near a year now, off and on, so not technically a year straight, so i really say 8 months, because i quit for a few, and i cant even do any of that yet, granted i dont get on my first, or even second account anymore, this is now my third, i am very impressed that you got that far in 2 months, more than a good chunk of the community can say

14. meleevirus

meleevirus Junior poster

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Veromos
    Thanks freesafety :) Impressed with your Zaiross pull as well; that's a pull everyone wants! While it is true that I may be considered really fast, the effort I have put behind the game is phenomenal :p I'd assume I have spent more time on this game than a lot who have played over a year. Update me on any pulls you do in the future :D

15. freesafety

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Zaiross
    Guild:
    TheRejects
    this is my global, my europe does not have any nat 5's, but it does have chloe and emma, but thats all my amazing mons

16. xCloudyx~VT

xCloudyx~VT Junior poster

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Taor
    Guild:
    LostDemonS
    im i f2p player and have been playing for as ong as i could remember quit for a while about 6-8 months then come back got my 1st natty taor n now still a moderate player with 2 natty sometimes i see people with multiple of them or 1 digit level with nats gets me upset as i hit the max level way back and dint got any nats to bring me thru and what pisses me off even more is so many people have this freaking CHASUN wwho heals like M@%%#$Puc#er~ which i personally hate it and try to nuke it away with fire nukers but then again i ain't got any T.T such is my unfair life~ BTW just ranting my frustration no butthurt feels for anyone bro~

17. freesafety

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Zaiross
    Guild:
    TheRejects
    Completely understandable, we all have had our rants. I'm not familiar with chasun, what does she do?

18. Grimster

Summoner Level:
    Guild:
    Topi Jerami
    Still working on my panda, ppl said good things so why not give it a try.
    Btw, you should try knowing several good mons 3*-4* so that you can try getting them by any means, and chasun is one of them lol

19. freesafety

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Zaiross
    Guild:
    TheRejects
    how good is the panda? I haven't heard much about him, and im quite curious. Also, I do know quite a few good 3 and 4* mons, but chasun is not one of them, the thought just never struck me

20. Grimster

Summoner Level:
    Guild:
    Topi Jerami
    apparently good for necro and raid tank front line. but mine still 5* and runes was mediocre, already exhausted from doing fusion to speed up 6*ing him.