1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Fusing Sigmarus

Discussion in 'General' started by BabyBomi, Apr 2, 2016.

1. BabyBomi

BabyBomi Junior poster

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Sigmarus
    I've been doing Tamor North (Hard) constantly to level up my fodders. I don't have any boosters so I get ~1000xp per monster when I have 4 monsters (1 monster will be a maxed monster since I can't beat the stage otherwise). I use all my friend's monsters to help which give ~1400xp per monster since it counts as 3 monsters.

I plan to level them all to maxed 4 star first, then awaken all of them. Make Arang, Susano, and Jojo, evolve to 5 stars, awaken, fuse Sigmarus etc.

Any tips on how to speed up progress etc.? I'm missing Water Griffon for Susano and Wind Amazon for Arang (I will buy it from guild shop but I will need to be lucky for Water Griffon).

2. Dazerack

Dazerack Junior poster

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Zaiross
    Guild:
    Priory of Rose
    You're goal is an admirable goal. Having said that, the common consensus about power leveling and efficiency is to build a monster who can solo Famion Hell 1. I don't know what monsters you have, but if you still have the Water Magic Knight, she would be able to do Famion 1 in at least Hard mode.....

If straight up speed is your goal most people have Roaq. There are various ways to use him Swift/Blade in the beginnings, Violent/Nemesis later.... He could probably be able to clear any of the all wind stages in Hell Mode Tamor and below..... Lots of people build him well enough that he is also able to do Famion (at 6*)

It doesn't matter what order you do it in, finish Sig (for HP boost in dungeons) or work on building a Famion farmer. But those should be your goals. If you need more info I would google famion farming there is a wealth of info out there. If you have more specific monster questions feel free to ask.

3. BabyBomi

BabyBomi Junior poster

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Sigmarus
    I have finally fused Sigmarus 2 days ago but I can't get rage runes for him since I can't do a high level of necro. I will just farm giants B6/7 and get him a fatal/blade set or a blade/blade/blade set. Atk/Crit dmg/Atk am I right?

My Sigmarus can't solo faimon 1 hell right now though (too squishy and he has too little damage). Why is faimon hell seen as a goal btw?

That's my Sigmarus atm, it is not properly built yet so it is very weak. Should he be my first 6 star?
    Sigmarus.jpg

4. TotalFury

TotalFury Occasional poster

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Teshar
    Guild:
    Succubus Eye V
    Yes use fatal/blade on your sig right now and use atk/CD/atk, try to get his CR and his hp as high as possible. Sigmarus needs godly runes to solo faimon hell, with decent runes he can solo faimon hard mode. faimon hell gives a lot of xp with respect to the energy used and it drops 2 and 3 star fodders. With decent runes your sig should me able to solo hydeni hell 5, so I think it is wise for him to your first 6 star, he will help you progress in all other areas of the game.

5. 44K

44K Dragon Narwhal

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Anavel
    Guild:
    SNEX
    As said before Fatal/Blade atk/crit dmg/atk with as much crit rate, crit dmg and atk subs you can. Since necro came I haven't bothered to make a team for it so I usually use fatal as I said above since I have only 2 good sets of rage runes and those are on Lushen and Thebae, no need for more than that.

6. IsakuYuri

IsakuYuri Junior poster

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Veromos
    To farm Faimon Hard with Sig you'll prolly need around 2.4k attack and 10k HP. If you have Vampire runes the stats can be lower, as long as you sustain the first rotation of the 3rd stage.

My Soha can auto Faimon hard with those stats. 100% success rate and 30 second runs, Sig could to the same, but pushing him to those limits can be tough, especially without atk% leader skill. If I would be you, I'd just awake my Lapis and farm Faimon hard, her rune requirements are not that high for hard mode, and if that doesn't work, get a Raoq and farm Faimon normal. Getting a fast farmer pays off in the longer run, so you better focus on that, farming Tamor won't pay off, except you need those Griffons to skillup your Bernard/Spectra.