gb6 team

Discussion in 'Dungeons' started by freesafety, May 27, 2016.

1. freesafety

freesafety Moderator Staff Member

Top Poster Of Month

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Zaiross
    Guild:
    Elite Slayers2 (leader)
    I can do gb6 by myself... I think, you guys have recommendations for a team?

2. 44K

44K Dragon Narwhal Staff Member

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Anavel
    Guild:
    SNEX
    You need more 5*, I mean fine if you can beat it with only 3 5* not even awakened.

Anyways teams I would use is, well by looking at your swarfarm account... build Bernard, Shannon, Mav, Hwahee and Zaiross and go something like Zaiross(L)(for nuke), Bernard(speed buff + atk/def decrease), Shannon(glancing debuff + slow debuff + atk/def increase), Mav(for spd increase, cleanse armor break on that floor if any or atk debuff, his 1st skill and 2nd are pretty much useless at boss stage) and Hwahee(glancing debuff + heal proportionate to atk power + deals decent dmg as support) and of course the most beloved monster of them all I see you are missing, Belladeon(def break + beneficial effects removal on enemy + heal with atk bar increase).

Now this as team should do but note that you would need to make those at least 4*+ before you can auto it and have them awakened(Zaiross and Hwahee excluded thou Hwahee being a 4* is easily to awaken too since Hall of Fire is easy) and runed properly. If you need to know how to rune them just ask.

3. freesafety

freesafety Moderator Staff Member

Top Poster Of Month

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Zaiross
    Guild:
    Elite Slayers2 (leader)
    I have zaiross fatal/blade, what about hwahee?

4. 44K

44K Dragon Narwhal Staff Member

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Anavel
    Guild:
    SNEX
    With Hwahee go for fatal/energy, atk, atk, atk or put one rune to be hp. On subs focus on spd and hp.