1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

[Global] SE Retribution (C3-G1) [Guild Recruitment]

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Shinobu_, Oct 8, 2017.

1. Shinobu_

Shinobu_ New Trainy

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    rica
    Guild:
    succubus eye R
    Hello Everyone, Succubus Eye Retribution is a C3-G1 semi-competitive guild. We set weak defense during our farming days (mon-wed) and then we set our strongest defense for the rest of the week (thur-sat). We are currently looking for active and responsible members who can fight fighter 2+ opponents and are able to deal with players from c2-g1 guilds.

INFO:
    • Guild war schedule: 12:00pm EST (9am PDT) and 12:00AM EST (9pm PDT)
    • +6 rule is to be followed
    • We require you to have Discord since it's our main source to provide news, announcements and any kind of relevant information about the guild.

Since Succubus Eye is a big community that includes different SE guilds there is an overall discord server we use but we have our own discord as well. We're really active overall so if you want to discuss anything or you have any question or need any advice feel free to leave a message there.

If you're interested in joining our guild pm me or post a reply on this thread ~

Last edited: Oct 13, 2017 at 6:18 AM
  2. Shinobu_

Shinobu_ New Trainy

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    rica
    Guild:
    succubus eye R
  3. Artemez

Artemez New Trainy

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Veromos
    Hi there! I'm really interested to join your farming guild. Used to be a part of a an active guild but I need to farm more tbh rather than keep pushing to G1-3.