Help building my teams

Discussion in 'Team Help' started by Lons, Nov 20, 2016.

1. Lons

Lons New Trainy

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Lushen
    I started playing this game one month ago and has been an active player since.

Now I'm at level 40 and got some decent drops and I'm starting to think the teams I'll build for dungeons and what monster should I prioritize 6* first.

I have already fused Veromos and got two nat 5* picks: Bastet (Water Desert Queen) and Kumar (Fire Beast Monk). Before getting Kumar I was prioritizing my Lushen for 6* and max skills (using devilmons) as he was going to be my farmer. But since I got Kumar people were telling me to prioritize him because he can easily farm Chiruka Hell with decent runes and that it is a very good place to farm (the most energy efficient one).

Now I can auto GB6 and DB6 and manually GB7/GB8 and DB7/DB8 (depends on wich friend rep I'm using).

So now what I'm thinking about doing is:
    1) Prioritize taking Kumar to 6* and put my best Energy/Blade Runes on him (max HP with 85% crit rate) and using all devilmons I get on him so he could farm Chiruka
    2) After 6* Kumar I would prioritize taking Veromos and Belladeon to 6*
    3) In the meantime I will look foward to fuse Baretta and make my Hwa 5*

After this I'm planning on using Baretta, Kumar, Hwa, Veromos and Belladeon to auto GB8 until I farm decent runes to GB10.
    After I got some decent runes I'm thinking about using Veromos, Shannon, Bernard, Belladeon and Lushen as GB10 team.

Finally as DB10 team (I know it is very far from now) I'm thinking on using Veromos, Belladeon, Megan, Spectra and Chilling/Ryan/Fedora.

My swarfarm profile is Lons (Can't post the link here) if you could take a look I would appreciate!!

Could you guys tell me if I'm planning it right? Should I change something? Do I have any monster that could be of better usage on my strategy that I'm not taking in consideration?

Thank you everybody! This forum has been helping me alot since I started playing the game!!

2. Grimster

Grimster Occasional poster

Summoner Level:
    Guild:
    Topi Jerami
    well planned, and i see it could work. But forget about DB10 for awhile. you may pull better at that time

3. freesafety

freesafety Moderator Staff Member

Top Poster Of Month

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Zaiross
    Guild:
    Elite Slayers2 (leader)
    all of your plans look good! i would recommend konamiya in your dragons team if you have her, as she takes all debuffs off you. but, as @Grimster said, dont worry about dragons for now