1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Help with GB7 team

Discussion in 'Team Help' started by BabyBomi, Apr 20, 2016.

1. BabyBomi

BabyBomi Junior poster

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Sigmarus
    I desperately need runes (most of the runes I use are 3 and 4 star).

Could someone help me make a giants team pls?

I tried Bella, Bernard, Megan, + 2 attackers but I couldn't even do GB6 with that.

lvl 36.jpg

2. megdorkable

megdorkable Forum Mom

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    6* Chow
    Guild:
    True Survivors
    For giants, it is most certainly a good idea to work on Belladeon and Bernard, so you are on the right track there.
    Megan can work, but is generally hard to use without really good runes, so I would suggest for now you look elsewere.

First off I would farm a Konamiya. I believe Konamiya would help you greatly in Giants with his harmful effect remove and heal.
    Secondly, find an attack monster that primarily uses DOTs. Using DOTs as your main form of damage means that your runes do not need to be as strong, other than the ACC to get the DOT off.
    Some 2-3* monsters of the elements wind or water that use DOTs are: Wind Elven Ranger, Water Imp, Water Grim Reaper, Water Cow Girl, Wind Mummy
    I would suggest keeping an eye out for one of these or another DOTTER you may receive. (The Water Cow Girl in particular is farmable through the guild shop and will be certainly useful to you in other aspects of the game. Some of these others may not be useful long term. For more specific monster advice on these ones and which ones may be best, just ask :)

Now we have Belladeon, Bernard, Konamiya, and a DOTTER. We need one more member.
    What we are really lacking is a strong leader skill. While you could use the Water Cow Girl's leader skill, I think you would be better off using a HP or SPD leader skill.
    You could definitely use Sigmarus for this. His HP leader skill is certainly a strong one and he would be a powerful attacker for you. You could also choose to farm the Water Vampire in the coming HoH and use his HP leader skill (not necessarily recommended but possible) - he would give you some nice debuffs with his second skill.

Hopefully this has given you some options to pursue. I've given you all water/wind options since B10 is water and it is best to think long term. If you'd like me to go over some fire options I would be happy to, but recommend you stick to water and wind.

FINAL TEAM: Sigmarus/Water Vampire (Leader), Belladeon, Bernard, Konamiya, DOTTER.

End note: Shannon is always a possibility to use. I have a personal bias against her because she is squishhhhhh. However if you don't have my opinions about her you could try building one. You could also farm Acasis in the coming HoH. Many will tell you she is very nice for Giants. However most people don't use her long term, and I think its silly to focus on a monster you plan to get rid of. There are more useful options. But again, if you think she would be a good addition to your team you are more than welcome to farm her. Her leader skill can be used for giants (resistance).

Raxtar_ likes this.
  3. BabyBomi

BabyBomi Junior poster

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Sigmarus
    I just pulled an Orion and a Jojo. Would they be viable options? Also, I was thinking of Spectre and Ahman, since Ahman will help my monsters stay alive (Bella alone isn't enough in my case) and Spectre reduces attack bar.

As for a dotter, I can fuse Baretta but I don't want to work on something else when my Sigmarus is still weak. As for Konamiya and Shannon, I fed them both to fuse Sigmarus... I'll re-build them but I don't have good despair runes for Shannon.

As for the HOH I am planning to go for Aria, but I can't even do B2 of HOH -_-

4. megdorkable

megdorkable Forum Mom

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    6* Chow
    Guild:
    True Survivors
    I wouldn't suggest Orion and Jojo for Giants long term.
    Konamiya provides additional heal.
    Ahman isn't as useful long term, but you can build him if he helps.
    Spectra will be helpful for Dragons B10 but again, Giants B10 is water.
    SIgmarus isn't anywhere near as useful as other monsters, such as Baretta. Putting time investment into Baretta won't help you for Giants B10 but will help you in many other aspects of the game.
    I would not suggest building Shannon.

5. BabyBomi

BabyBomi Junior poster

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Sigmarus
    Would I be able to do it with:

Sigmarus (L)
    Bella
    Bernard
    Ahman
    Konamiya

If not, will that team be able to do GB6? Is 82% crit rate Ahman good enough? I hardly have any good runes at all :/
    I also haven't built accuracy on Bella or Bernard since I don't have any good accuracy runes so the def and atk break is quite unreliable.

6. BabyBomi

BabyBomi Junior poster

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Sigmarus
    If I really need a dotter could I try wind lizardman? If not, give me more options pls :p

7. BabyBomi

BabyBomi Junior poster

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Sigmarus
    Wait... Can't I use Jojo for dotter?

8. BabyBomi

BabyBomi Junior poster

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Sigmarus
    I was able to do GB6 with the following team (manual and auto) Auto time was 1:45

Sigmarus (L)
    Ahman
    Bella
    Bernard
    Jean

I couldn't do GB7 though, I think I may need a cleanser since the boss killed my whole team very easily (I got him to half health and then failed).

9. megdorkable

megdorkable Forum Mom

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    6* Chow
    Guild:
    True Survivors
    Jojo is fire, so he will not help you in GB10. If you are really looking to build teams for Caiross you have to look to build teams for the 10th stages. Otherwise once you beat the level you are working on your team that you built will be obsolete.

10. BabyBomi

BabyBomi Junior poster

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Sigmarus
    It's going to take me forever to get a team for B10 when all I need right now is decent 5 star runes.... My runes on my supports are still 3 stars.

11. BabyBomi

BabyBomi Junior poster

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Sigmarus
    I just farmed Aria from the HOH will that help?

12. megdorkable

megdorkable Forum Mom

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    6* Chow
    Guild:
    True Survivors
    I am just trying to help you long term so that you don't waste your time :)

Let me just tell you generally what to build:
    • Ramagos
      • Early Game Build: Energyx3 - HP/CRITR/HP
      • Later Game Build: Vampire/Energy - HP/CRITR/HP
    • Belladeon
      • Early Game Build: Swift/Focus or Energy - SPD/HP/ACC
      • Later Game Build: Violent/Focus or Energy - SPD/HP/ACC or HP
    • Sigmarus
      • Suggested Easy Build: Rage or Fatal/Blade - SPD/CRITD/ATK --or-- SPD/ATK or HP/ATK or HP (1 ATK 1 HP, or both ATK)
    • Megan
      • Suggested Easy Build: Swift/Focus - SPD/HP/ACC
    • Rina
      • As much HP as you can get.
    • Bernard
      • Swift/Energy or Guard - SPD/HP or DEF/HP or DEF (only one DEF max)
    • Jojo
      • Fatal/Focus - SPD or ATK/ATK/ACC
    • Spectra
      • Swift/Focus or Energy - SPD/HP/ACC
    • Talc
      • Energyx3 - SPD/HP/HP
    • Jean
      • Fatal/Blade - SPD or ATK/CRITD or ATK/ATK
    • Kaz
      • Swift/Blade - SPD/CRITD or CRITR or ATK/ACC or ATK
    • Aria
      • Despair/Focus - SPD/HP/ACC
    • Fire Harg
      • Should be kept to be built. I do not know early game runes (I have not had enough experience with the monster)
    • Light Mystic Witch
      • Again, I am unfamiliar.

Monsters you could farm to help you out:
    • Fusions
      • Argen: You could fuse Argen to help with Giants. Fatal/Blade - SPD or ATK/CRITD or ATK/ACC
      • Baretta: You could fuse Baretta to help with Dragons and TOA, and for pre-B10 stages Giants. Despair/Focus - SPD/HP/ACC
      • Veromos: You could fuse Veromos to help with Dragons and Giants. He is used by many long term. I use him in my Giants B10 team. Swift/Focus or Energy - SPD/HP/ACC or HP
    • Guild Points
      • Sera: Through Guild Battles, you could farm Sera, the Water Cow Girl. She would be a really good dotter for Necropolis, Dragons, and/or Giants/ There are many rune sets you could use.
    • Secret Dungeons
      • Darion: The Light Vagabond may help you in Giants. He is a secret dungeon. Some variation or combination of high def and high HP would be best.
    • 2*s
      • Colleen: The Fire Harpu is also helpful long term in Necropolis and Raids, and could possibly be a good healer and debuffer for you in pre-b10 giants. Depending on what you are using her for, her runes will change. But always decent SPD high ACC.
      • Konamiya: Also very good long term for Dragons and Raids, Konamiya could be a very good addition to your team, especially before you have Veromos. Swift/Energy - SPD/HP/HP
      • Shannon: The wind pixie, while I am personally not a big fan, helps many get through Giants. I am not sure as to the best runes but I'm guessing Swift/Focus - SPD/HP/ACC?

Hopefully this helps. Just keep moving forward and you'll get there :)
    I would suggest prioritizing Belladeon, Bernard, Konamiya, Darion, and Baretta(leader) as a team. You'll need a different monster than Baretta later on but Baretta is a worthwhile investment. You could try substituting Baretta for Jojo temporarily, however I believe you'll find more success with Baretta. You don't have Konamiya yet but I believe he will help you immensely, and will not be too hard to get. Darion is a secret dungeon but a 3*, so if you are having trouble getting him you could try using Talc or Rina temporarily, but again Darion will be much better and I would really try to get him.

13. BabyBomi

BabyBomi Junior poster

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Sigmarus
    Thanks for the advice :) I think I'll farm GB6 to replace my crappy runes and then after that I'll work towards Baretta and Veromos. The reason I'm not placing Konamiya as a high priority is because you need good runes for him to work well (speedy and tanky) and I don't have good enough runes in my opinion.

14. megdorkable

megdorkable Forum Mom

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    6* Chow
    Guild:
    True Survivors
    I think you could get a good start with Konamiya, but it is of course personal preference. Good luck! And make sure to let us know how everything goes!

15. BabyBomi

BabyBomi Junior poster

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Sigmarus
  16. BabyBomi

BabyBomi Junior poster

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Sigmarus
    I somehow did GB7 with this team :p I think I was just lucky with Bella's scratch and seize though (26% acc so highly unreliable).

GB7.jpg

megdorkable likes this.