1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Help with Raids

Discussion in 'Team Help' started by Ryan Frisvold, Nov 2, 2016.

1. Ryan Frisvold

Ryan Frisvold Junior poster

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Lushen
    Guild:
    FoEverImmortal
    Okay, I feel like I have good monsters but I can't seem to do well in the raids. I can only do Raid 3 and only get about 25% contribution...I think I need help to get an understanding of how I should be approaching team comps for the Raids. My swarfarm is up to date with my monsters but not the runes. Please give me your suggestions or some team comps I can use based on my monsters built and suggestions for monsters to build for a more ideal team.

Thanks guys,

Ryan

2. freesafety

freesafety Moderator Staff Member

Top Poster Of Month

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Zaiross
    Guild:
    TheRejects
    emma, praha, lushen, ethna, bella, vero, baretta, galleon, chloe

3. Grimster

Grimster Occasional poster

Summoner Level:
    Guild:
    Topi Jerami
    @freesafety are you really suggesting those for raid comp ?

4. freesafety

freesafety Moderator Staff Member

Top Poster Of Month

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Zaiross
    Guild:
    TheRejects
    @Grimster those are ones ive heard a good for raid, havent had much experience myself, but my friends have, and thats what they said when they saw i was looking at that

5. Ryan Frisvold

Ryan Frisvold Junior poster

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Lushen
    Guild:
    FoEverImmortal
    I get he was basing that off of what I have 6*'d right now. I've been looking all around online and I think I just have some of the wrong monsters 6*'d for raids right now. I feel like the only monsters I have 6*'d that will be viable in raids will be Praha and Galleon. Brandia and Delphoi might be possibilities as well but they aren't very high from what I have seen in other places. I'm about to fuse the Fire Panda and I think he will be very helpful. With him and Praha I can switch back and forth between leader skills based on what my partners have and what our needs are. I just got Hwa about two weeks ago but I haven't worked on her yet. I think she might be my option for damage dealer based on the meta's I've seen and I also have Dias sitting in storage at 5*. I never thought he would be viable until now.

So, I think in summary I am going to try to get a core of Fire Panda, Praha, Dias, Hwa. Let me know what you guys think of that and if you have suggestions for changes to that core and who would be good to supplement that core with. I have almost every 4* under the sun sitting in storage, I have just been trying to be particular about who to build because I obviously don't have good runes for everyone, but I'm trying!

I also, go Lisa the other day and was maybe considering her, let me know what you guys think. Thank you for your help and support.

6. Grimster

Summoner Level:
    Guild:
    Topi Jerami
    @Ryan Frisvold
    yes your path seems ok, and those mons are commonly used. Try colleen as another option. And your core seems like mine on R3 and R4 (havent tried R5 due to runes) Mine is :
    front : xiong fei + dias
    Back : Hwa, colleen, lisa + (either xiao lin in R3, or Emma in R4). and all there is will be about runes on them. optimize current event to max their runes

And if you happens to not seeing this guidance, please do, it will help your understanding for raids :
    https://www.reddit.com/r/summonerswar/comments/3zb4qx/syntacs_indepth_raid_guide/

Last edited: Nov 3, 2016
  7. Grimster

Summoner Level:
    Guild:
    Topi Jerami
    Then i believe you heard them wrong. No 1 use lushen or barreta or galleon in raids, period. i dont know about ethna because she could fit in dps roles.

Try searching through guidance / other forum sharing before making suggestion, i know that you might feel oblige to answer as mod, but bad suggestions might lead other ppl in wrong path and frustate them.