1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Helpful starting tips for new players?

Discussion in 'General' started by XxDevildog455xX, Jul 6, 2017.

1. XxDevildog455xX

XxDevildog455xX New Trainy

What are some good tips to start?

2. SocialKonstruct

SocialKonstruct New Trainy

docs dot google dot --- document d 1Tjbni9P1YWD0lWCMrAOSCArrq9RI1nkHVppfNivbaY8 pub is a great starting resource :)

XxDevildog455xX likes this.
  3. XxDevildog455xX

XxDevildog455xX New Trainy

4. zidane_harvey

zidane_harvey New Trainy

First of all, welcome to SW! Also that google doc listed above is very thorough. I'd say your best bet is (like with most games) is to really take your time to explore every asset of the game. The more you do, the more rewards you'll receive from dailies, wishes, login bonuses, etc. By doing so, you should really be able to build quickly. Something I'd really focus on, because it helped me, is to take time to complete challenges. That was the biggest factor in my own catching up.

Some of the p2p aspects are too bad either, if you're on Android and can use coins (and...more importantly...have the funds).

Overall, I'd just take this time first starting out to really hone how you want to play the game. There is no one right way to do it. Make sure you're enjoying your time and just let that take you from there. Hope this helps!

5. ArchMason

ArchMason New Trainy

Summoner Level:
    Play, play, play, get to 50 and then the game starts. :D