1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

How do I go about improving my Giants team?

Discussion in 'Team Help' started by Vega78, Jul 7, 2017.

1. Vega78

Vega78 New Trainy

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Beth
    Guild:
    Simple Farmers
    Hi all, I have read a ton of stuff on GB 10 teams and I know the rough estimate target marks but I am having some troubles taking that next step. I can't link my Swarfarm profile because I am too new but if you go to Swarfarm I am listed under profile/stylez777. Hoping someone could give me some pointers on what to work on to make that step up.

Currently I can farm GB7 about 99.5% on auto (the rare derp mess up a run) in about 2 min per run. (Bernard(l), Bella, Shannon, Kona, Beth) GB8 can't do at all. GB9 I get wrecked at the boss and GB10 my Kona dies at stage 3 and the rest of the team barely gets to the boss alive. Close to fusing vero, but even with a good vero rep, I still can't do GB10.

I am pretty sure it is a rune problem, but not sure how to go about fixing it. I also have a few monsters that I am not sure would help more or be better additions instead of the staples (like Ariel instead of Bella).

I have my team listed I use on Swarfarm, so any help or direction on what to do, what runes I should be ditching or trying to find would greatly help! Thank you for your time and I appreciate your feedback.

2. Acemachinedude

Acemachinedude Occasional poster

Top Poster Of Month

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    God Slayer (Homunculus) & Theo
    Guild:
    Chill Factory both accounts
    I m not on swaffarm so cant see your mons but im autoing GB10 with Vero (L) Bella Bernard
    Theo Shannon so yeh it could be your runes all mine are up to 15 and most if not all are 6* runes with some 5* as well

3. Vega78

Vega78 New Trainy

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Beth
    Guild:
    Simple Farmers
    Thanks for the reply.

I don't have Vero yet but should have him this week. I have 3 Vero reps who are in the 200 spd 20k HP range and I still have trouble clearing GB10. So I am trying to work out what changes i need to make, runes etc. Most my runes on my Bella, Bernard, Shannon are 4*+.

Bella 5* - 15k HP, 593 DEF, 163 Speed, 8% ACC
    Bernard 5* - 15k HP, 663 DEF, 178 Spd, 39% ACC
    Shannon 5* - 11k HP, 583 DEF, 164 SPD, 21% ACC
    Kona 5* - 15k HP, 447 DEF, 148 SPD, 0% ACC

So I am assuming I need to get Bella defense and ACC up and increase the quality of the runes on Shannon to get her HP up more as well. Kona I would assume needs more speed as well?

Still can't post links cause someone needs to like a post of mine? weird rule.

Acemachinedude likes this.
  4. Acemachinedude

Acemachinedude Occasional poster

Top Poster Of Month

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    God Slayer (Homunculus) & Theo
    Guild:
    Chill Factory both accounts
    Do you not have any 6* mons as that could be why you cant progress. plus better runes as you said 4* wont be good enough