1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

I need advice to push my GB10 auto team to 100% success rate

Discussion in 'Dungeons' started by IsakuYuri, Jun 20, 2016.

1. IsakuYuri

IsakuYuri Junior poster

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Veromos
    Hello everyone,

I just started doing my first GB10 runs on auto mode and I kinda lack the last piece to push my success rate (close) to 100%. My current team looks like this:

6* Veromos (lead): 21k HP, 990 ATK, 928 DEF, 137 SPD, 37% CR, 79% CD, 35% RES, 57% ACC
    I could push his HP to 22k, Vio/Energy

6* Belladeaon (not lv40 yet): 15,3k HP, 632 ATK, 1280 DEF, 172 SPD, 18% CR, 50% CD, 24% RES, 26% ACC
    Vio/Focus

5* Bernard: 14,6k HP, 560 ATK, 660 DEF, 208 SPD, 15% CR, 50% CD, 61% RES, 82% ACC
    I could push his ACC to 100%, Swift/Focus

5* Shannon: 13,3k HP, 630 ATK, 780 DEF, 127 SPD, 26% CR, 64% CD, 38% RES, 47% ACC
    I could push her HP and DEF a bit, Despair/Focus

5* Chasun: 17,5k HP, 600 ATK, 530 DEF, 133 SPD, 36% CR, 56% CD, 45% RES, 24% ACC
    I could make her a bit faster, but upgrading my HP% runes are not worth it, they are bad, Vio/Energy

I have around 30 Nat4 and 4 Nat5 sitting in my storage but I don't know which of 'em could help me in GB10, the ones I thought about were:

Briand, farming some despair runes for him. I'm thinking about replacing Chasun with Briand, since he can carry me with his stuns+ATK debuff to the giant, and he can revive me if it would be nessesary.

Theomars: No runes for him yet, pretty sure he is just luxury to speed up my runs.

Teshar: Same with Theo.

Leo: His second skill hits like a train, but he provides nothing else, and even slows down my team.

Wind Taoist: Is there even any use for him except ToaH?

Wind Rakshasa: She could work I guess, but she provides nothing else than dots.

A build 5* Konamiya: Chasun>Konamiya.

A build 5* Lumirecia: Chasun>Lumi.

What would you do? Should I build Briand? Cause he looks like the only legit 5th for my team, and since I'll be using him for DB10 too, it wouldn't be a waste to 6* him.

Thanks in advance.

2. megdorkable

megdorkable Forum Mom

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    6* Chow
    Guild:
    True Survivors
    Lol nat 5*s just lying around in storage.. I'm dying! What you need on your team is a DPS monster. Briand is not really going to help you much if you can't kill the boss. Don't replace Chasun. She is a god. I would replace Shannon - most end game teams choose to not use her. I am assuming you do not have Orochi since you didn't mention him, but if you have him or get him hes the one to go with. Otherwise you can try Teshar or Theomars - I'd lean towards Teshar. Regardless of using him in Giants, you need to build him. Hes f-ing amazing I don't know why you wouldn't. He will give you one of the fastest scenario farm runs you can get - making XP farming infinitely easier.

3. IsakuYuri

IsakuYuri Junior poster

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Veromos
    Did I mention that I also have a Brandia without runes just hanging around :3. Honestly I never understood why everyone wanted those nat5s so badly, they didn't helped me at all.

BTT: My success rate is around 95% now, just had to upgrade a few runes, the clear times are around 5:30 now. I'm already building my Theo, just need a few more swift runes and a free rune removal day. And what makes me so sure that I'd lack a DEF buff if I replace Shannon. I could replace her with Emma and replace Bella with Theo, but I don't have the runes, neither the motivation to build them.

4. megdorkable

megdorkable Forum Mom

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    6* Chow
    Guild:
    True Survivors
    Haha no offense, but I strongly dislike you.
    Watch videos on them, build them properly. They will be useful to you.

5. IsakuYuri

IsakuYuri Junior poster

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Veromos
    I don't see any point in building Teshar, he is a good farmer, that's undenyable but not more. He is not that great in lategame arena (still far away from it) and he is outclassed by Sigmarus when it comes to speeding up runs (since Sig can help in DB10 too).

Brandia has obviously one of the hardest single target nukes in the game, which works best in the arena.

No comment on Leo :v

BTW: I don't have the runes for those monsters anyway, they just need good runes to shine, which I don't have yet. And honestly only because I refuse to build nat5s you dislike me, that makes absolutely no sense to me :v. This game is like Pokémon, I rather use my fav. monsters instead of checking those tier lists and only use the "good" ones...

6. TotalFury

TotalFury Occasional poster

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Teshar
    Guild:
    Succubus Eye V
    Teshar can do some pretty high damage, he is really good for farming and Sds he could also be used in arena offence with another AEO nuker like lushen.

megdorkable likes this.
  7. megdorkable

megdorkable Forum Mom

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    6* Chow
    Guild:
    True Survivors
    Are you not building Brandia and Leo because you don't want to focus on Arena right now?
    And that was a joke haha.. It's just a facepalm for me in my position, knowing how good those monsters are.
    And yes, while you can build just your favs in this game and pokemon, playing competitively in PvP for both requires some degree of attention to what monsters/pokemon are the most powerful. So while I absolutely adore Delibird because I think he's just the cutest, and I totally built one on my last run through Y.. I curse the random showdown matches that give me a Delibird. My point being, that you can get through scenario and Caiross building your favorite monsters (just like you can beat the Elite Four with just your favs) however when you get to the late game elements like Arena, Guild Battles, Raids, TOA... you won't be able to just build the ones you like and succeed - other players using more powerful monsters will win.

TotalFury likes this.
  8. M4nitou

M4nitou Junior poster

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Veromos
    Guild:
    Siku Soldats
    For a better success rate make Veromos faster so that he can clear the defense break by the towers and steal turns to land stuns on the crystals. Is his second skill fully levelled? Very important. And Bella needs more accuracy, she clears the att buff on the boss, which makes the revenge hits from the gaint very deadly.
    Other than that the weakest links are probably Shannon and Bernard, his accuracy is fine btw. They need a bit more tank, especially Shannon, but she is replaceable, as Meg also suggested. So for faster runs I'd say replace Shannon with Yen (wind Rakshasa). The dots will make it go a lot faster, they actually do a lot of dmg, but make her tanky, that tripple hit means she will be a lot more likely to take the revenge hit from the giant. The reason Shannon is replaceable is because Chasun can do glancing hit on the giant and Yen can do slow even better than Shannon because it's from her first skill, which has no cooldown. Other than that the aoe despair from Shannon is negligible because at well below 50% it's kinda chancy. Bernard on the other hand is invaluable because of the att bar boost, which allows the team to steal turns and the att and def break he does on the boss.

megdorkable likes this.
  9. megdorkable

megdorkable Forum Mom

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    6* Chow
    Guild:
    True Survivors
    I don't have my Veromos skilled up at all actually

M4nitou likes this.
  10. M4nitou

M4nitou Junior poster

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Veromos
    Guild:
    Siku Soldats
    Haha, well there you go, just proves how much smoother Orochi makes the Gb10 go. I think you're missing out though, having that second skill fully levelled means twice the chance to stun every third turn rather than every fourth. I think you'd be amazed having up there.

11. megdorkable

megdorkable Forum Mom

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    6* Chow
    Guild:
    True Survivors
    I just only use him for Giants, and I'm not running Giants rn so no reason to improve it. In PvP I always use Velajuel.

12. M4nitou

M4nitou Junior poster

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Veromos
    Guild:
    Siku Soldats
    Vero does more dots and single target dmg that way, so if you don't need the crowd control, I guess you can save the devil mons. I like it though, great for sd's too.
    As for Vela, the angel of immunity is great. I can't stand to fight him in arena but I want him so bad. Not to mention the reason I need to 6* Ellena.

13. megdorkable

megdorkable Forum Mom

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    6* Chow
    Guild:
    True Survivors
    I really need to get my Vela on Will tho

14. IsakuYuri

IsakuYuri Junior poster

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Veromos
    I know that the top players would kill for a Leo, but I am far away from lategame arena, that's why I won't build him yet, same with Brandia.

BTT: All my Pokémon are max skilled except Chasun, she needs like 4 more Rare Candies to be maxed... Isn't the DEF buff mandatory? I could build Yen, what are her min. requirements for GB10? 15k HP+ speedy and some ACC?
    And my Bernard needs one slot 6 rune to become tankier, he'll also gain some speed (gonna swap 2 runes) and loses a tiny bit of ACC which shouldn't be too much of a big deal.

Thanks for all your advice.

15. IsakuYuri

IsakuYuri Junior poster

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Veromos
    I thought Teshar is outclassed by his brothers/sisters(?)... I will build him if I can put my hands on a good Rage/Fatal set, it just feels like I don't process at all if I focus on multiple things at once, that's why I focus on runes, which is probably the most important thing in the game.

TotalFury likes this.
  16. megdorkable

megdorkable Forum Mom

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    6* Chow
    Guild:
    True Survivors
    DEF buff is not mandatory - look at my and @M4nitou 's teams in our signatures. I think @TotalFury built a Yen for GB10 right? What are your stats at?
    For PvP I would most likely take a Perna over a Teshar - but certainly not Sigmarus. Sigmarus isn't really that good in general... and hes very difficult to make work in DB10 long term. However for farming, no one can match Teshar. Likely you are underestimating how important fast runs of farming are, especially on double XP. Having the fastest runs possible makes leveling up fodder units just that much quicker, easier, and cheaper in terms of energy costs. All of this helps you progress exponentially in the game.

17. IsakuYuri

IsakuYuri Junior poster

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Veromos
    Sooo.. should I strip my Soha to rune Teshar just to have 10sec faster runs? I wouldn't mind tbh, just out of curiosity, what stats are needed for Aiden hard/Hydeni Hell? My Soha farms Faimon hard with 100% success rate in 30secs, without skillups.

PS: Just pulled another nat5, fire Hell Lady :v, I'm just too lucky when it comes to summoning, too bad that I just dropped one legendary rune in so many GB10 runs...

18. TotalFury

TotalFury Occasional poster

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Teshar
    Guild:
    Succubus Eye V
    Yes I used to use a yen for GB10 before I had sigmarus, now I use him. I also use him in DB10, his leader skill and his 3rd skill are too good, I think he is a very good overall monster,

19. IsakuYuri

IsakuYuri Junior poster

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Veromos
    I think I'll use Theo, I like all the Ifrits :v

20. megdorkable

megdorkable Forum Mom

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    6* Chow
    Guild:
    True Survivors
    Lmao...

You should aim to farm Hell stages instead of Hard stages. Even if Teshar ran a hell stage in the same amount of time, he would be getting much more XP per the time.
    I don't have Teshar so I do not know the stats required. I farm Faimon Hell with Chow.