1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

I was banned for nothing. Help.

Discussion in 'Bugs, Hackers & Feature Requests' started by Blackswede, Mar 29, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Blackswede

Blackswede New Trainy

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Okeanos
    Guild:
    Good Villains
    I bought a new tablet that has never been used before an "Samsung Galaxy S3 tablet" to play Summoners War on. I swapped out from playing on my iPhone 6. So I downloaded SW from the Google Play Store and logged in everything was fine. The next morning I got banned. I asked Com2us why, and they replied "using unauthorized programs to beat the dungeons" and that "some devices have emulators and can be rooted". I also was told to create a new account. My device is brand new and not rooted. And I've beaten the dungeons with my own mobs and not hacks or mods. I'm not really understanding how I played legit 100% and just randomly got banned. any help is really appreciated.

Attached Files:

2. L0stinExile

L0stinExile Junior poster

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Mihyang
    Guild:
    Drangleic
    Something like this happened to my roommate a couple of months ago. As sad as it is to say, at least to my knowledge, there isn't anything that can be done about it. Your only option if you want to keep playing is to start a new account. Again, this is just the extent of my personal knowledge. There may be a way to recover it, and I do hope there is, but I wouldn't get my hopes too high about it.

3. freesafety

freesafety Moderator Staff Member

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Zaiross
    Guild:
    TheRejects
    try contacting them, and explain that you bought a new device. Screenshots may help your case, but i am not sure

4. alphalove69

alphalove69 New Trainy

Summoner Level:
    get used to it, I have been playing for over 2 yrs and have about 6 accounts banned! all they will say is "unauthorized programs"! have never had a rooted device or even used a mod! I ask for proof of what they say and never get a reply! why ban someone and then tell them to start a new account? common sense says if you ban someone for something, your gonna ban them again for the same thing!!