1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

New to SW. team help.

Discussion in 'Team Help' started by someone, Nov 9, 2017.

1. someone

someone New Trainy

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    magic knight
    hi guys. im new to Sw and been playing for a couple days now.
    could someone tell me which monsters i should focus on leveling up and the runes i should put on them? which monsters to run in a team for map clearing?
    thanks.

4* water magic knight
    3* fire amazon
    3* water fairy
    3* water golem
    3* water griffon
    3* light elven ranger
    3* water werewolf
    3* wind elven ranger
    3* wind werewolf
    2* water konamiya
    2* fire colleen
    2* wind shannon
    2* water howl
    2* water yeti
    2* water elemental

Last edited: Nov 9, 2017
  2. Cygears

Cygears New Trainy

Water magic knight is a good early game farmer, that raised well can help you farm faimon. Konamiya, colleen, and shannon are useful mons.
    Kona will help with Dragons when you get there
    Colleen is good for a lot of things.
    Shannon is good for an early GB10 team.

A good focus early on is to work towards fusing Vero (dark Ifrit) as he will help you with a lot of things. Sigmarus (water phoenix) is another good fusion. Baretta (fire sylph) is another great mon to fuse.

What I would recommend is on sunday try to focus on getting Bella, and possibly Darion as they will help you a lot. (light inugami, light vagabond)

A few early game tips, save up Gems for refreshing energy later on, rather than spending them on summons.

You want to try and farm arena if you can and buy up devilmon (you can use some on Lapis (water magic knight) but saving them for Vero wouldn't be bad.)

Save at least 1 copy of any natural 4 star monster you get from summons as they get buffed a lot so even a bad one might be good later.

Lastly, look up beginners guides, and Giants B10 guides, as they will help you learn what to focus on. A big thing is building up teams of monsters, not just raising individual monsters. And try not to start too many projects, don't have 20 5 star monsters, when you could have 4 or 5 good 6 star monsters.