1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Newbie Lost

Discussion in 'General' started by ItsDrowsyBat, Dec 6, 2016.

1. ItsDrowsyBat

ItsDrowsyBat New Trainy

I'm fairly new to the game and I've read all the help posts and everything about what mons to pick up and grinding Veromos and what runes to put on those mons. But I've recently been grinding for Veromos, but can't get fire living armor because I can't even beat the first stage of Ferun. I feel like I should be able to and I'm not really sure where to go or what to farm now to be able to continue in the game. I tried changing runes and powering them up and I still feel weak and unable to farm anything. Any help would be much appreciated. My IGN is same as on here if you want to see my monsters or runes. I can also provide any other information you need.

2. occultboy

occultboy Junior poster

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Chasun
    Guild:
    Cowboys4Life
    Do you have percent runes on the 2 4 6 slots on your monsters?

3. ItsDrowsyBat

ItsDrowsyBat New Trainy

I try to on most of them. But I just don't have many good runes really. Like I got Tyron to drop and I have Bella and Shannon and Bernard, but I still seem to have trouble when I try to farm Ferun for example. I can auto stage 1 50% of the time. I just feel like I might be farming or focusing on the wrong things

4. occultboy

occultboy Junior poster

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Chasun
    Guild:
    Cowboys4Life
    Try to complete all the areas before farming. That way you can recieve prizes thay help. Alot. When you get to farming, start with an easier place. Then work your way up.

5. ItsDrowsyBat

ItsDrowsyBat New Trainy

Okay, any recommendations on improving my team to try and get through Ferun castle?

6. occultboy

occultboy Junior poster

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Chasun
    Guild:
    Cowboys4Life
    Oh lets see. Whats your team?