1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Next 6* Monster Suggestions

Discussion in 'Team Help' started by Tollan, May 7, 2017.

1. Tollan

Tollan New Trainy

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Jun
    Guild:
    Glory Hunters
    I'm looking for suggestions to on which monsters to 6* next. I can run GB8,9,10 with friends rep monsters, and my own kit can run GB7 but not on Auto. I did have some 3* runes sprinkled in still, so now with FRR I will be able to have all 4* or better runes on all my monsters. I don't have a Veromos and will not be fusing one on this account, this is a side account I have for a fun experiment.

Here's where I'm torn: For Jun, I have 5*/6* Fatal and Revenge (hoping it triggers Sword of the SSW), but everyone says use Violent. So if I put in the better runes on the Jun then I'd say let's make him the 6*. That way I can go beyond DB6 and make my way higher up to GB8 or GB9.

On the other hand ... there's Darion, Konamiya, Bernard, or even Imesety that I could get to 6* so that my GB10 comp gets stronger without relying on OP Reps from my friends list.

Or Maybe one of the 4* needs to be 6* ahead of the already 5* monsters ... I'm open to suggestions. (Dark Death Knight isn't on this screen shot but I have him).

ps: i only summon unknown scrolls or stones (if Chasun is in the rotation, she's avoided me for 2 years now). this particular account i started in Jan 1st with the intent to save all mysticals, l/d, and legendaries to pop in December for my Birthday.

Attached Files:

2. freesafety

freesafety Moderator Staff Member

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Zaiross
    Guild:
    TheRejects
    i think you should go either raoq or jun. both can be pretty decent farmers