[Notice] No Selling/Giving Away Of Accounts

Discussion in 'General' started by Insomnnia, Oct 23, 2014.

1. Insomnnia

Insomnnia SW:SA Head Moderator

Hello everyone! just a gentle reminder that selling of accounts is against our rules and regulations and will result in your account getting banned due to repeated offences. thank you!

It is also to note that until further notice, giving away of accounts is also not welcome in this forum.

Cheers & Happy Summoning!

gerijenni and Acnologia™ like this.
  2. adventuruskid

adventuruskid Moderator Staff Member

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Lushen
    People do that?

skokila likes this.
  3. danielcolgrave

danielcolgrave New Trainy

I guess it makes sence that its not allowed. sum wars would lose out on millions from ppl who build up an account for a few houndred and a new player comes in and pays a player for epic mons and never has to give sumwars a cent lol. No one would bother paying for an account if the game was actually fair on the consumer. Its frustrating knowing this and really enjoy the game itself

skokila likes this.
  4. Ad1mungil

Ad1mungil New Trainy

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Jojo
    Guild:
    Aguero10
    Hallo all summoner war i want to report my id dheaanggrita was stolen my friend do it.i want get back that id.one more i want report 1 id that stolen my id the name is-rifqi-

skokila likes this.
  5. adventuruskid

adventuruskid Moderator Staff Member

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Lushen
    Im pretty sure you have to contact Com2us for that matter because this is not Com2us website. And thats partially your fault if you gave your friend the password for your account......

6. 44K

44K Dragon Narwhal Staff Member

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Anavel
    Guild:
    SNEX
    Hello!

I am new to the forums but would like to ask to giving away accounts be allowed? Or could I get a permission to do it as I have 2 alt accounts(first accounts were my friends, than they stopped playing and I am left with them but they told me to give them away if I do not have time to play on them) and now I found this forum other than official one and would like to spread a word a bit.

If I do not get permission I will stick around forums too as I really do enjoy looks of those forums and less spam over the official where administrators cant even install proper spam protection.

Thanks for reading and have a nice day!