1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

[Notice] Reporting and posting regarding suspicious activities.

Discussion in 'Bugs, Hackers & Feature Requests' started by Skeletoon, Nov 2, 2014.

1. Skeletoon

Skeletoon Occasional poster

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Lushen
    Guild:
    SW-Legacy
    Hello Summoners,

Please DO NOT post any links to any hacks within the Forum. This is only promoting hacks within the game and if you wish to report the link of the hacks, please report it at the following links below.

If you wish to report a Hack site that you have discovered please send the link here: http://bit.ly/1t6zOQU

If you wish to report a suspicious activity from a player, please report it here: http://bit.ly/WkIjNV

Furthermore, we are trying to do our best to investigate every single user that may be suspicious of hacking. Please note that this process does take some time and we are trying to speed up our services in the near future.

Best,
    Com2uS

http://forum.com2us.com/forum/main-...g-and-posting-regarding-suspicious-activities

2. Acnologia™

Acnologia™ The Emperor Staff Member

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Taor
    Guild:
    Succubus Eye
    lool I think I posted this a week ago. I'm sure the users will use those links. Thanks for posting it again. :D

3. adventuruskid

adventuruskid Junior poster

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Lushen
    I haven't actually seen any hackers.... Its hard to distinguish between the really OP (overpower) players and a hacker.. Most of the online "hacks" are viruses

4. Acnologia™

Acnologia™ The Emperor Staff Member

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Taor
    Guild:
    Succubus Eye
    I don't see any hackers anymore unlike before there were tons of them. Like a lvl 10 monster can defeat you 10x & I can see Rainbowmons fighting in the arena that time.

5. Mcloud

Mcloud New Trainy

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Orion
    Guild:
    monkeyking79
    European server.

Slayo is a level 27 cheater!!!
    I am level 39 have all 4-6* runes, all at least lvl 9 and 6* runes are all maxed out (level 15)

I can't do any significant damage to him and the damage he does is astronomically devistating.

Attached Files:

6. clashking

clashking Administrative

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Fairy
    Guild:
    Succubus Eye 6
    Hey , Really Nice Idea . But My idea for Community Forums Controller that is If any one add a Link ( about hacks, phising site ) Automatically Forums dont want to allow that .

You can do This thing on Forums Settings , then there will be Option Like " Auto Stop Allowing Posts Links " When you click this then you want to Type an Word " Hack links " Then Forum will control automatically by Preventing Hacking Sites .

Only ADMINS can do this , They only have an Entry to Forum Settings .

-Thankyou ,
    Udithking .

7. ZerrefMtz

ZerrefMtz New Trainy

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Kumar
    Guild:
    The Foundation
    Hey.. A guy in EU server admitted to using scripts to farm. If you don't know what scripts are, it's basically an auto clicker that repeats what you've done. As a pay 2 play player I don't condone cheating.

Attached Files:

8. adventuruskid

adventuruskid Junior poster

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Lushen
    Did you report it?