1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Proper Giants Team

Discussion in 'Team Help' started by L0stinExile, Mar 21, 2017.

1. L0stinExile

L0stinExile Junior poster

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Mihyang
    Guild:
    Drangleic
    I suppose this was only inevitable, but I was hoping that I would be able to avoid this generic thread topic. Nonetheless, here we go.

My situation is a little different from the one most people have. I understand what the standard giants team is, and I also have pretty much everything for it (excluding Darion for the +1 slot, but that's because I simply haven't sought one out). Now, my inquiry comes from the fact that I have a few monsters that often end up used in giants teams once somebody has the initial one working well.

It mostly comes down to three monsters of mine. Two of them work well in giants, one of them I feel certainly could. Specifically they are Mihyang, Lushen, and Charlotte. I'm wondering who among them would be better suited than the typical team.

As it stands, my planned team (the one which, more-or-less, fits the norm) is Veromos (L), Belladeon, Shannon, Bernard, and Mihyang in the +1 slot. What I'm thinking is that dropping Bella would allow me to add in Lushen, and potentially set him as a the leader for the attack buff, which would not only help him tear everything down, but also amplify Mihyang's heal significantly. The question rises about whether or not Charlotte should have a home on this team, and also whether or not dropping Bella would be in my best interest or not. Thoughts?

2. freesafety

freesafety Moderator Staff Member

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Zaiross
    Guild:
    TheRejects
    if you drop bella from the team, you will have next to no heal, so i dont recommend it. if you had to drop someone from the team, i would probably go shannon, if need be but i really wouldnt recommend that either

3. L0stinExile

L0stinExile Junior poster

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Mihyang
    Guild:
    Drangleic
    And that's where I find one of the bigger problems. My first thought would have been Shannon, but Pep Talk is too good. And, yeah, without Bella I lose quite a bit of healing. So, maybe I would be better off just not using Lushen or Shannon on the team, at least until some time later when I no longer need the "starting team."

4. freesafety

freesafety Moderator Staff Member

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Zaiross
    Guild:
    TheRejects
    i believe that is your only choice.