1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

PvE and PvP team setups

Discussion in 'Team Help' started by Talylth, Mar 31, 2015.

1. Talylth

Talylth New Trainy

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Jojo
    Guild:
    Reddit Zeus
    Ok so here is a still of all the babies at my disposal, any advice for dungeon teams and arena teams would be awesome!
    Maybe a bit of rune advice too? ♥

Oh and even if you have comments about other stuff it would be helpful too.. Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. Daiology

Daiology Junior poster

Leader Monster:
    Katarina
    Guild:
    Fallen Blossom
    For pvp, I noticed that you have a mono fire team, roaq, sieq, fire grim reaper and jojo, with fire grim reaper as leader. But I have to warn you that fire grim reaper is not very good in late game arena. I see a potential bomber team with your light kob bomber and jojo. If you are lucky enough to get a wind oracle, you are set for late game arena. If you want are planning for late game arena, I would say that rina will not be useful, so you may not want to evolve her to 5*. Wind Pierret is a good attker that hits like a train for a single target. However, I don't see her much up in the conqueror rankings.

For pve, bernard is pretty useful for majority of the scenarios. Light sylph is a good leader for dungeons. Water sylphid can solo dragon b10 if runed correctly, so she's a awesome monster to keep.

These are the runes recommendations that I'm pretty sure it's the correct build.
    Jojo - Fatal+Focus - attk%/attk%/attk%
    Roaq - Violent+Blade - attk%/crit dmg%/attk% - get crit rate or attk on substats
    Bernard - Swift+Energy - Spd/Hp%/Hp%

Faye2211 and Talylth like this.
  3. Talylth

Talylth New Trainy

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Jojo
    Guild:
    Reddit Zeus
    Ok so I can get a bit of a start with my arena with the fire team, I'll try my best with a wind oracle, but I must admit I have crappy RNG :c But That helps heaps! Cuz I had no idea where to even begin.... But at least this way I can try to get some arena practice in, even if I don't win all the things it's better than not trying at all...

Oh yes, I was told to grab Bernard and farmed my ass off for him. I'll work on Slyph and Slyphid! I want very much to use them (cuz pretty) so it makes me really happy that I can use them~

I will rerune my Jojo, but I'm doing good on the others it seems. Do you have any recommendations for light sylph and water slyphid? I have some pretty basic runes on them but I'd like a bit more depth, if you've any advice.

You've been super helpful! Thanks so much!

4. Daiology

Daiology Junior poster

Leader Monster:
    Katarina
    Guild:
    Fallen Blossom
    Hey, no problem. RNG in this game is crappy. I still haven't been able to get any nat 5*, not considering fusion. You have been pretty lucky to get a nat 4 from light and dark scroll :) Anyway, if you are able to get oracle, you can build a bomber team for pvp with oracle as leader, jojo, light kob bomber and a buffer like megan. With good runes, you can easily climb up to conqueror rankings.

Light sylph, you can use despair+focus with spd/attk%/hp% or acc%.

For water sylphid, I would most probably use full energy with all hp% or Swift+focus with Spd/Hp%/Acc%.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2015
  5. Talylth

Talylth New Trainy

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Jojo
    Guild:
    Reddit Zeus
    no joke :c
    I actually got the sylph from farming an HoH xD everything else is blind luck.... I, sadly, can get no good support...Hoping for that wind oracle.

I'll have to farm up some good despair runes, all the ones i have now are either crap or non existent... lmao

But this is good! I needed a good place to really get started... before I was just kinda "what's good!?" hehe

6. Talylth

Talylth New Trainy

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Jojo
    Guild:
    Reddit Zeus
    Don't like double posting but I really don't care! I neeeeeds halp!

For the arena team that Daiology recommended, should I get everyone to 5*? My Sath is only 4* atm and I dunno if it would be worth to evolve him more or not. Esp since it's not the greatest arena team in the world. lol

7. Acair

Acair New Trainy

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Vanessa/Verdehile
    5 Star him since it's easy to 5 star mons, then use him as fodder for your first 6 star.

8. Talylth

Talylth New Trainy

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Jojo
    Guild:
    Reddit Zeus
    oookaaay, so cruel tho D: I used you bby but then you became food. I"M SORRY SATH. Dx