1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Qualified to rant about Nat5s?

Discussion in 'Rants & Accomplishments' started by Awilixsepticeye, Mar 19, 2016.

1. Awilixsepticeye

Awilixsepticeye Junior poster

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Merci Mercy :)
    Guild:
    Acid4Blood
    ... Having only played for 3 months? I don't know, I'll just put this here.

Seeing YDCB getting a Taor on live stream, right in front of my eyes, it hurts... as much as I'm happy for him, it really hurts that what I saw wasn't mirrored on my device, in game, in my account.

Not that I'll have the perfect runes for Taor, all I have is a crappy spd based violent blade set on Theo which made him hit like wet noodle... I mean, I could also use that same set on Taor and farm Faimon Hard so I can have Raoq retire and put Raoq's runes into something else.

Com2us really giving me the middle finger on my pleas for Taor and giving me Water Martial Cat instead, which is the final fusion material I lacked for Sigmarus.

2. megdorkable

megdorkable Forum Mom

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    6* Chow
    Guild:
    True Survivors
    Many people go a year or so without pulling a single nat 5*. I got my first (Jamire) after 4 months of play.

3. Grimster

Grimster Occasional poster

Summoner Level:
    Guild:
    Topi Jerami
    so ? do you play as long as he does and summons as many scrolls as him ? if not then comparing things to YDCB is not at all relevant.

4. TotalFury

TotalFury Occasional poster

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Teshar
    Guild:
    Succubus Eye V
    Yeah do not compare yourself to YDCB he spends money like crazy on the game and he has been playing for over a year

5. megdorkable

megdorkable Forum Mom

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    6* Chow
    Guild:
    True Survivors
    Hey guys, its okay to be jelly over a monster.

6. Grimster

Summoner Level:
    Guild:
    Topi Jerami
    it is ok indeed, but to be sulky just after playing for 3 months ? cant imagine how he feels after playing 1 year without one. we just consoling him to the harsh truth with the game. :joyful:

7. megdorkable

megdorkable Forum Mom

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    6* Chow
    Guild:
    True Survivors
    Haha well, I have nat 5*s, but I have not yet joined the Chloe or Lushen club.

8. Grimster

Summoner Level:
    Guild:
    Topi Jerami
    Did you spent SS on this rotation ? i did for about 1500-ish stones and no appearance on chloe, just 1 lightning and thats hwa. those good 4* mons will slowly come along, just be patient and play with what you have.

9. Awilixsepticeye

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Guild:
    Acid4Blood
    Hence, I wonder if I'm ever qualified to rant. Especially when my box has barely any nukers, aside from a horribly runed Theomars, Raoq, and maybe Spectra since he does just as much as Theomars with S2 on crit.. or does my Theomars really suck.

After a little thought, I think I should challenge myself to go as far as possible without Sigmarus. I have done both Normal Ath'taros and Lyrith without Sigmarus, I could do DB10 face team without Sigmarus (albeit rather high chance of failure, so I'm yolo-ing DB9 instead). People were deluded with the fact they NEED sigmarus, and they get better options than Sigmarus after fusing Sigmarus AND devilmon-ing him, needless to say the latter is the worst thing to do.

I've seen the truth, I probably won't get anything good for the next half year. I consider myself very lucky to land myself a Verdehile which I think pretty much nullifies any need for Sigmarus, in dragons or ToA.

Oh, megdorkable, I think I got your Chloe in my ToA LS. My Chloe now has adopted a baby chloe lol.

10. megdorkable

megdorkable Forum Mom

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    6* Chow
    Guild:
    True Survivors
    I'm not really going for either of them. Its just surprising to me.

11. Awilixsepticeye

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Guild:
    Acid4Blood
    I wasn't really as thrilled about Chloe as I was when I got Verde, but she is now my only immunity buffer so might as well. I could so use a Lushen, or two though. A basic AoE wombo would be so awesome.

12. megdorkable

megdorkable Forum Mom

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    6* Chow
    Guild:
    True Survivors
    Velajuel for Immunity, Ahkamamir for AoE nuke. What more do I need?

13. iMegaStorm

iMegaStorm New Trainy

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Zaiross
    Guild:
    Blood N Glory
    Summoners War is an addictive grinder game my friend, if the game gave you everything you wanted it wouldn't be fun, I've been playing for over a year and have a lot of nat 5's but I've invested money over time :)

Anyways my point being is you can't become the best over the space of 3monthes, it's taken me a year to get to conq 2/3. Farm Farm Farm and guess what, farm some more :>

14. Awilixsepticeye

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Guild:
    Acid4Blood
    Of the gazillions of nat5s out there, one simple Taor isn't everything. :S

But you know what'd be fun for me? Beating as many contents as possible without fusing Sigmarus, and stopping newbies from foolishly investing precious devilmons in him.

15. megdorkable

megdorkable Forum Mom

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    6* Chow
    Guild:
    True Survivors
    Haha why suck strong Sigmarus hate? I haven't needed Sigmarus to progress in the game really but fused him anyway just because its another nat 5* to have.

16. Awilixsepticeye

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Guild:
    Acid4Blood
    I just got sick of people telling me to fuse him over the past month(s) because my box lacks dps units (technically, only Theomars and Raoq are dps), my Theomars was god-sent along with Verde, which is a key to doing DB10 (actually, DB9 has way higher chance but heck).

Sigmarus and Katarina are not nat5s, they are farmables, they'll be stuck with that tag for life. Veromos isn't 100% farmable, so it is kinda hard to call him that.

17. Grimster

Summoner Level:
    Guild:
    Topi Jerami
    They have some uses, in which many ppl have suggested you what to do with Sigma / Kata, BUT if you have better options of course you are to use the better option, no contest here. I have fused Sigmarus, he has helped me tremendously in dungeons until i pulled better, do i regret fusing & devilmoned him? Not at all even when he is not been used as often. If you asked for help, ppl will give generic advice to you, why the hate ? Do you prefer ppl to advice you to use zaiross team instead?

18. Awilixsepticeye

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Guild:
    Acid4Blood
    I've seen what Katarina can do through YDCB, which is more like a PvP thing similar to many nat5s. Sigmarus on the other hand, seems like a jack of all trades but master to none, is he as game changing as Veromos? Seems like no. When you eventually have better summons and more rune sets to fit better contenders to Sigmarus' roles, you aren't getting back your 7-13 devilmons.

This is what happens when you do a little too much research into the game.

19. Grimster

Summoner Level:
    Guild:
    Topi Jerami
    Thats your choice and while you are getting lucky with theomars it is not wise to discourage ppl to not fusing sigmarus with your way of thinking. Try convincing ppl who did ifrit summons 10x and still havent pulled theo, they may need water dpser such as sigmarus. Again, of course if you have better options than sigma that you should use the better ones, no argue here. But if you prefer saving all those devilmons waiting for taor to come, go ahead. Next patch saying that they will upgrade the storage to 500, maybe you can keep them all there while waiting :joyful:

20. Awilixsepticeye

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Guild:
    Acid4Blood
    They devilmon Sigmarus and cry on forums on how Sigmarus becomes Shi Hou when they get better mons. Their choice, their regrets. I can't do anything beyond that.