1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Rainbowmon help

Discussion in 'General' started by Mitchm81, Dec 12, 2014.

1. Mitchm81

Mitchm81 Junior poster

Was wondering what the easiest way to level up a rainbowmon. I have just been feeding them unknown scroll Monsters but that seems to take forever.

On a side note. If i am leveling a monster just to become fodder for another one, which areas give out the most exp and are easily done with ONE monster.

2. CrocodylusIV

CrocodylusIV Space Pope

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Sigmarus
    Guild:
    Fallen Blossom
    The best idea is to NOT level Rainbowmon. I have no idea why people do it. Just evolve them to the next tier and use them as evolution fodder. Don't bother with leveling them.

Most people farm Faimon Volcano 1. It takes a decent monster to solo it, but its the best XP/Mana/Energy return area in the game. If you can't handle that yet, just do the highest area you can with 1 monster.

Mitchm81 likes this.
  3. Mitchm81

Mitchm81 Junior poster

so... In order to evolve them, don't i need to level them up to max level? Thanks for the advice by the way.

4. CrocodylusIV

CrocodylusIV Space Pope

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Sigmarus
    Guild:
    Fallen Blossom
    Rainbowmon start at Max level. The lowest you'll find is a 2* Rainbowmon. They come at LVL 20. Evolve them to 3*, then leave them at level 1. Use them later to Evolve one of your normal monsters to 4*.

Mitchm81 likes this.
  5. Mitchm81

Mitchm81 Junior poster

I understand now, haha. Do I just feed my Unknown scroll monsters to one of the monsters Im trying to level?

6. CrocodylusIV

CrocodylusIV Space Pope

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Sigmarus
    Guild:
    Fallen Blossom
    Yeah, thats the more effective way to do it. Better to boost a monster you can level, then it is to be stuck with a level 14 Rainbowmon you dont want to use cause you put work into it.

Mitchm81 likes this.