1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Regarding those who are receiving the "unauthorized program" error

Discussion in 'Bugs, Hackers & Feature Requests' started by Skeletoon, Nov 5, 2014.

1. Skeletoon

Skeletoon Occasional poster

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Lushen
    Guild:
    SW-Legacy
    Hello summoners,

After the most recent game update many users are complaining that they are receiving an error message that reads "An unauthorized program has been detected. Game play will be restricted." Please note that this is a result of using third-party software such as BlueStacks or memory editing software on a rooted device, which we do not support. If you are receiving this message your account has NOT been blocked; it is simply to let you know that you will need to remove any third-party software and reinstall Summoners War in order to play the game again.

Hope this clears up the confusion and we thank everyone for their understanding.

2. Acnologia™

Acnologia™ The Emperor Staff Member

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Taor
    Guild:
    Succubus Eye
    What about jailbroken devices for iOS? Or this thing only applies to android users?

3. Skeletoon

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Lushen
    Guild:
    SW-Legacy
    I believe it only applies to Android users. I asked the Admin if A rooted phone with a legitimate game and they said
    "If you installed the game legitimately and do not have any illegal third party applications running such as a memory editor, you should be fine."

4. Acnologia™

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Taor
    Guild:
    Succubus Eye
    Are you referring to SBGamehack in android?

5. Skeletoon

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Lushen
    Guild:
    SW-Legacy
  6. Meister666

Meister666 New Trainy

Hello I just Ren into this problem yesterday, and I'm slightly upset as I was working with com2us on setting up my hive account and backing up my game as I was having good issues with it through the app. I do NOT have a rooted device or 3rd party software on my galaxy tab pro, and I have delted/reinstalled the app only to find it is still not letting me in. So of course I lost all my hard work up to level 17 :mad: not happy

7. Hanzaisha

Hanzaisha Junior poster

Are you using anything like Titanium Backup? Battery Saving Apps? It seems that just having a rooted phone was not the main cause as some people have stated they had a rooted phone and were still able to play. Most likely it is an app that's editing memory like the ones I stated above. You mentioned that you were backing up the game in your post, how exactly were you backing it up? Through an application?

8. Meister666

Meister666 New Trainy

Just with making a hive account t it wouldn't let me. The only app I have on here that might be doing anything is utorrent, but I don't see how that would do anything, as it didn't affect my game before. Basically I was trying to make an account so I could transfer my game to other devices but the game wasn't allowing me to. So of course delet I ng and re-installing the app erased my game.

9. Meister666

Meister666 New Trainy

I tried deleting every app I could think of (Gameboy emulator and utorrent downloader) and it still refuses to open. I can only assume it's some small torrent file that is causing it but would be near impossible to find and would have to factory restore my tablet. X__x so I guess I'll have to wait for the next update to see if it will fix.

10. FůckCom2Us

FůckCom2Us New Trainy

Ok com2us...first of all, fuck you for putting a blanket check that affects rooted users who play legitimately. Now, for the rest of you who have this problem..... use the powers of your root to work around it. Is raker than you think ;)

11. Acnologia™

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Taor
    Guild:
    Succubus Eye
    Hey watch your language! This is not the official page of Com2us. This is a fan made page. You got the wrong site for your complaints. @Skeletoon is just a normal player like us.

12. Althamen

Althamen New Trainy

Hello i have root devices
    Titanium backup
    Blackmarkt
    Du battery
    And i dont have a cheat program
    What do i do enter this game?.
    Which program do erase?

13. Acnologia™

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Taor
    Guild:
    Succubus Eye
    If erasing those programs doesn't work, try doing a factory reset on the device.

14. giannis1926

giannis1926 New Trainy

Good afternoon..I am john.. I play summoners wars from end of june and I am lvl 40with some good six stars monsters and general with some good monsters..I have one problem.. I cant insert to my acc..and that is the story.. in satarday I farm wind essenses on b6-7wind and suddenly I had with red letters in chat that error to connect in chat server about 7times in a row and I had lot of lag and then the game disconnect and I went back to page" touch to start "I touch to start and it goes all the time in hive page to connect with hive acc or FB or google but me never played and create that accounts to play sw on my phone..and when i tryied to make its create new sw acc..first of all I am not cheater or hacker and second I dont see any message of what problem have..my acc still in guild and is inactive that played me.. tnks u..

15. Swordphish

Swordphish Occasional poster

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Raki
    Guild:
    Fallen Blossom
    Sounds like typical login issues... If you made it to lvl 40 without syncing your account to a Hive account or facebook/Google... You're gonna have a bad time. Your only option is to contact com2us and hopefully they can restore your account if there's good enough records of it.

16. giannis1926

giannis1926 New Trainy

Yes I made lvl 40 withoun hive account or Fb or google ..and why can't inside to my account? If I insert I make.. the reason is that "if you don't have hive acc or fb or google we let you to build one good account lvl 40with good six stars monsters without these account 's and when you build it we dont let you to play because you don't have hive account or fb or google? "..anyway in the photo of my account is one guy with red shirt and chinese guy.. he hold one phone.. I am not me.. I never put photo to my account..tnks to my friend who answer me..

17. Swordphish

Swordphish Occasional poster

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Raki
    Guild:
    Fallen Blossom
    Yea that's gonna be tough trying to get that back... It's like getting so far in a game and then not saving. Why would you not save? I have no idea.. without an account your stuff doesn't get backed up or saved online, and whatever the phone has screwed you over on it. And you've got nothing to blame but yourself and your phone. So you can try to contact com2us and see if they can do anything for you, if you spent money in the game save copies of your receipt to show them as proof, but without an account linked there's a slim chance they have your info. Let it be a lesson learned I guess.

18. giannis1926

giannis1926 New Trainy

And why I play all that months without problems? they can tell to all the people who have not that accounts to make.. and my account still in guild.. it doesnt have reset or something like that.. I say that you again..in account picture is one guy with red shirt, I am not me.. never put photo on my account.. so its not a good reason that I have not hive account or fb or google so I cant inside in my acc.. tnks you very very much because you answer me..

19. Acnologia™

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Taor
    Guild:
    Succubus Eye
    It's compulsory to create an account to avoid losing data. Just a scenario, what if you lose your device? How can you play again without a linked account? You can't cuz you didn't save your data. So please link your account to FB or gmail and tell your friends to do the same.

20. giannis1926

giannis1926 New Trainy

Yes I agree with that all you say.. but they can tell us if you dont make a hive acc or fb or google , dont play.. because we let all to build a good acc lvl40with good six stars monsters and then we take your access because you dont have a hive account or fb or google.. that is ridiculus.. anyway I gve all my informations to com2usof my hive id,accname ,my gmail.. screenshots of my account.. e.t.c..and more informations.. we will see..tnks a lot guys because you answer me..and one last.. do you know what is error201?