1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

    If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Revolutionary Discovery? Reddit thread "Accuracy and You"

Discussion in 'General' started by meleevirus, May 5, 2016.

  1. meleevirus

    meleevirus Junior poster

    Messages:
    48
    Likes Received:
    11
    Joined:
    Apr 28, 2016
    Summoner Level:
    40
    Leader Monster:
    Veromos
    Around 20 ish hours ago, a discovery was made on reddit that took data from swproxy and generated values of stats of all pve monsters, but more importantly, the resistances of monsters in all areas of pve, including TOA, TOAH, Raids, Cairos, Scenarios et cetera.

    Now with the already confirmed? knowledge of how acc and res work, we know that only an accuracy value of 15% less than the res value of your opponents is needed to maximize your chances of landing debuffs at 85%. Information on this is available online and also in the guide thread created on SW forums here.

    Now according to this discovery, these are the accuracy values needed in these pve areas to maximize chances of debuffs:

    TOA/TOAH: 45%
    Giants: 45% (with exception of middle golem miniboss)
    Dragons: 55%
    Raids: 15%

    Most of these values are lower than what was commonly accepted, especially those for TOA/TOAH and Raids. Now with these discoveries, it means that monsters like Baretta or any monster in general you use for TOA/TOAH would no longer need accuracy above 45% with few exceptions such as against Susano with passive resistance increase (and you probably wouldn't rune monsters higher than 45% just for these exceptions). If this were all true, this discovery is revolutionary - it means that for pve content, 6 slot accuracy runes are no longer needed, and more importantly, for me it means that all the excess accuracy can actually go somewhere else like hp% and make runs across the board easier. It also means I finally know what accuracy is needed and I can rune accordingly in the upcoming Free Rune Removal.

    Now for those who may wonder if it's "just another reddit post on speculation" please check the post first, named Accuracy and You. To me it looks legit, and feel free to provide any opinions here.
     
    Last edited: May 5, 2016
  2. 44K

    44K Dragon Narwhal

    Messages:
    317
    Likes Received:
    37
    Joined:
    Feb 10, 2016
    Summoner Level:
    50
    Leader Monster:
    Anavel
    Guild:
    SNEX
    Well I always used my Barreta with 52% since like for ever so what ever but nice discovery! Now I can focus more subs on hp/atk/def if this "theory" and "discovery" is true indeed!
     
    meleevirus likes this.
  3. xCloudyx~VT

    xCloudyx~VT Junior poster

    Messages:
    117
    Likes Received:
    5
    Joined:
    Apr 30, 2016
    Summoner Level:
    40
    Leader Monster:
    Taor
    Guild:
    LostDemonS
    My Tesarion has 100% acc and it still misses occasionally of 1/10~
     
  4. meleevirus

    meleevirus Junior poster

    Messages:
    48
    Likes Received:
    11
    Joined:
    Apr 28, 2016
    Summoner Level:
    40
    Leader Monster:
    Veromos
    With 100% acc you should miss 15% of the time against any unit that you do not have elemental disadvantage against regardless of their resistance, so that's perfectly normal. When runing for accuracy, you're aiming for an accuracy of opponent's res%-15% so your chance of landing a debuff is highest at 85%. You can never land a debuff for certain (not sure if there are exceptions to that).
     
    Last edited: May 7, 2016
  5. meleevirus

    meleevirus Junior poster

    Messages:
    48
    Likes Received:
    11
    Joined:
    Apr 28, 2016
    Summoner Level:
    40
    Leader Monster:
    Veromos
    if you do have elemental disadvantage against said unit, you would probably only land like 40% of the time, i'm not sure about the precise number in this case, depends on chance of glancing.
     

Share This Page