1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Sigmarus dies

Discussion in 'Dungeons' started by M4nitou, Jul 5, 2016.

1. M4nitou

M4nitou Junior poster

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Veromos
    Guild:
    Siku Soldats
    So, rune removal day came around and I've been having a lot of spare time, cause summer, so on top of upgrading runes, I've managed to splejse Ling Ling (yay!)and 6* Sigmarus.
    And of all those things, I think six starring Sigmarus has been the most significant. This is because the way I have Sig runed, makes Sig a glass cannon. I have him runed Rage/Blade atk/cd/atk, which leaves him with very little hp and defense bonus from runes. So he needs any hp/def he can get, that's where the hp leadership bonus comes in handy.
    I decided to try Sig out in GB10. But I had to find a place for him in my team consisting of Vero, Chasun, Bernard, Bella and Ryan, not an easy choice since they all do what they do very well.
    I decided to try and cash in on Sigs leadership bonus, 44% hp, and take out Chasun, because the added hp buffer and the sheer damage of Sigmarus should make Bellas mediocre heals sufficient, right?
    So, I start the team: Sigmarus (L), Veromos, Ryan, Belladeon and Bernard
    Then I and get some coffee cause I like coffee.
    A few minutes later I come back and I see that Sig has died, but the rest of the team is still standing and the giant is down! Not only that but the time says 02:55! And that's pretty damn awesome! It's way faster than the 4-5mins that it usually took. Turns out the nukes that Sig does helps take out the crystals and golems in the early stages real fast, which cuts a lot of time. And when the team reaches the giant, Sig is so squishy that he goes down after one or two swipes, but by that time the rest of the team has so much inertia that they carry through and kill the giant. So in a way, Sigmarus sacrifices it self and dies, so that the rest of the team can survive and kill the giant.

2. Desp23

Desp23 New Trainy

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Tyron
    Guild:
    Poisonous
    Replacing Ryan with Shannon will make your GB10 team more stable and consistent

3. M4nitou

M4nitou Junior poster

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Veromos
    Guild:
    Siku Soldats
    Yeah, Shannon would probably add some tank to the team, but it would also mean that my team would lose a lot of gank, so the completion time would probably go above 5 mins. And on top of that my Shannon is only 5* and with something silly like 5k base hp, she's way too squishy, so I'm not even sure she would make much of a difference and Ryan probably does close to 40-50% of the damage when facing the giant, so he's not exactly dispensable. But thanks for the suggestion anyway, it made me think about the viability of my team, so I started collecting some data. I've logged 24 runs so far and the success rate is .696 with an average completion time of 2m59s, fastest at 2:33 and slowest at 4:04, which is a bit of an outlier to be honest. The second slowest is at 3:13, but baring the 4 min run only drops the average by 5 second, so it doesn't make that much of a difference.
    Overall I think it's an acceptable team for now considering it only takes 3 mins.
    As for the drops I've gotten 2 2* angelmons, 9 unknown scrolls, and 10 runes with an average worth of 4.6k mana stones. Two of the runes, a 4* and a 5*, were Hero runes, the rest were pretty average.
    I'll continue collecting the data to get a higher accuracy in the numbers and eventually get an estimate of how rare those 6* legendary runes are.

PS I didn't log the time and drops from the first two runs, only that they were successful. When I feel like I have enough runs I might remove those.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2016