1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Team building :)

Discussion in 'Team Help' started by Artio, Apr 25, 2015.

1. Artio

Artio New Trainy

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Arnold
    Guild:
    Legian
    Ok so I'd like to get some advice on building a few teams, not necessarily the monsters but the process behind building a team. I'm particularly looking for advice on toa and giants but any advice is welcome.
    Thanks in advance :)

2. Artio

Artio New Trainy

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Arnold
    Guild:
    Legian
    Btw these are my monsters (not including unleveled 2 and 3 stars)

Attached Files:

3. DeCoplo

DeCoplo Junior poster

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Baretta, Acasis, Sigmarus, Legmaron, Ariel
    Guild:
    Kantin Keramat - asian server
    that 2 death knight is great for both toa and giant.
    wind ninja is golden key to defeat any boss easily.
    hwa is very usefull in cairos, and have many other usage.
    megan can buff anywhere.
    fire sylph as speed leader at dungeon and toa, wind as speed leader at arena, he also good attacker.

so what you miss is only healer. you can build ahman or belladeon for this task.

for giant and dragon b7 and below.
    you can use : fire sylph as leader, wind ninja, wind DK, megan and 1 healer.

for toa : it varies, but mostly you will need megan, wind DK and 1 healer. 2 other could be a hard hitter or CC damager.

Artio likes this.
  4. Artio

Artio New Trainy

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Arnold
    Guild:
    Legian
    Thanks for the advice :)
    I'm actually at b7 for both giants and dragon at the moment but I can't beat b8 any tips on that or in general what my next step should be in game.

5. DeCoplo

DeCoplo Junior poster

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Guild:
    make healer would be great for now.
    ahman is good for your team, but it's quite hard to get good stat violent blade rune by this point. so maybe try belladeon for now. just put some violent 3* and he could already survive and do his job.
    also evo hwa to 5*. she is great for giant and dragon. when her rune is great, beating boss is easy because they almost make no move.

most ppl will fall at b8. that's common, some ppl pay revive with cristal to able touch b10. but better build your team first. at b8 onward the boss resistance is quite crazy.

Artio likes this.
  6. Artio

Artio New Trainy

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Arnold
    Guild:
    Legian
    What should the rune build be on ahman and belladeon?
    I also just awakened my orochi and I'm trying to decide who to 6 star out of him and arnold based on what people have said on in game chat, what is your advice on that?
    Also just doing some theory teams with my monsters and came up with a few arena teams which id like to know if they'd work/be worth building:
    1) I've always thought my arena teams lacked buffing and debuffing capabilities so i came up with this.
    - Luer (leader acc)
    - Arnold
    - Orochi
    - Aquila
    2) This team is all about speed.
    - Shimitae (leader)
    - Hwa
    - Vigor
    - Arnold
    3) This was just one I threw together cause i was trying to use charlotte in particular.
    - Orochi (leader)
    - Charlotte
    - Shimitae
    - Ahman

7. DeCoplo

DeCoplo Junior poster

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Guild:
    ahman violent+blade with hp% || crit rate || hp% ==> he only have 2 slot for hp% and his heal based on his hp, so better build him after you acquire 6* hp% rune. he need 100% crit rate, that's why slot 4 is crit rate. some additional speed and more hp in substat will be great.
    belladeon could use full energy for starter but his best runes is violent focus with spd || hp% || hp% ==> if still at 3/4* runes, replace spd with hp%.

about 1st 6*, you can choose Arnold or Charlote, arnold can farm fodder at faimon hard and tanking while doing 12k damage once a while. charlotte could bring fodder to aiden, can mass stun at arena and plant glancing which is awesome in arena, her damage also quite good.

for now better leave orochi at 5*, he doing fine at 5*. just make sure he have 100% both crit rate and accuracy. build him for DoT plant so he can rapidly clean boss.

for arena, i can't say much. i'm suck at building arena team, hehe
    but try use shimi as leader, charlotte, hwa, and 1 healer. both shimi and charlotte have glancing which is really helping your team to survive at arena. you can change hwa to what you need, change to luer for faster kill or arnold to tank water monster. aquila if you need buffer and remove enemy buff,

Artio likes this.
  8. Artio

Artio New Trainy

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Arnold
    Guild:
    Legian
    Thanks again
    I think I'll go with arnold for 6* just because he's the main guy i use for everything i do basically. :)
    I'm exactly the same with arena haha