1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Unit help: Copper, Platty, Praha, Mihyang

Discussion in 'Units & Runes' started by GaleL0rd, Mar 14, 2017.

1. GaleL0rd

GaleL0rd New Trainy

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Soha
    Guild:
    Drangleic
    Hello guys, so I had a large summon session yesterday with friends and got a second Platty, Praha, and two coppers. Curretnly I'm leveling Praha and the coppers to 4 star to use as food to the others, but I don't know how to rune Platty or Copper correctly. Suggestions?

2. freesafety

freesafety Moderator Staff Member

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Zaiross
    Guild:
    TheRejects
    Nearly any set works on her, but I would give her survivability. Spd hp hp doesn't matter what set

GaleL0rd likes this.
  3. freesafety

freesafety Moderator Staff Member

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Zaiross
    Guild:
    TheRejects
  4. L0stinExile

L0stinExile Junior poster

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Mihyang
    Guild:
    Drangleic
    Well, as you know very well by now. Mihyang is mah girl. She takes some excessively high-grade runes, but I think she's beyond worth it if you're willing to put forth the effort. I was looking on the ratings guide again, to see if they had any new inspiration, and apparently one of the admins uses her in his raids team. Without an attack break or buff, she heals the team for about 12k, with a debuff about 7k, and with a buff about 19k. He said she's got about 1k attack with the build he's running.

The way I'm running her is Fatal/Energy with SPD / ATK% / ATK%
    For subs, you want more attack for that beautiful heal, speed, and accuracy above all else. Defense is nice, and health is great, but in my opinion the rule of thumb for her subs is attack > speed > accuracy > health > defense > anything else.