1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Which hellhound for first 5 star?

Discussion in 'General' started by IronFist, Feb 12, 2015.

1. IronFist

IronFist New Trainy

I am gearing up to my first five star and I have a load of Hellhounds. Which Hell Hound is the best for my first five star monster (bearing in mind the third skill on awakening and the different second skill of the water hound)?

Last edited: Feb 12, 2015
  2. IVBAG

IVBAG Junior poster

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Julien
    Out of all the hellhounds, fire is the best. It does a lot of damage for a 2 star. Oh and you should get a wind warbear (2 stars). Hes really strong in case you dont have him yet. (One of the best 2 stars)

3. Meefster

Meefster Junior poster

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Perna
    Guild:
    .Exodus.
    Agreed - sieq (fire) is the one you want, although shumar (dark) is quite useful in some situations too (speed scales with reducing HP)

4. Wraitz

Wraitz Junior poster

Leader Monster:
    Tyron
    Guild:
    Nymphs
    Water is not to shabby either with his 3-way team up. Tbh I would not use any hellhound though.

5. IVBAG

IVBAG Junior poster

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Julien
    I agree with Wraitz. Id say you should just get some mystic scrolls, and farm faimon level 1. Hopefully you can get a fire inugami from faimon. (which is a really good 3*) Or hopefully you might get something good out of mystic scrolls. You should get these 3/2 stars: Wind Griffon, Water amazon, wind pixie, fire inugami, light inugami, water howl, water mystic witch, wind warbear (really good and easy to get), fire inferno, water priestess, water garuda. I may have missed some.

You can get some of these by farming the essence dungeons
    Some of these from mystics/unknowns
    The easy to get ones are fire inu, wind pixie, wind warbear, water howl, and water garuda.