1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Who to 6 Star first?

Discussion in 'Units & Runes' started by NSWiZZAY, Apr 16, 2015.

1. NSWiZZAY

NSWiZZAY New Trainy

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Tyron
    Guild:
    None
    I'm at the point where I'll be able to 6 star my first mon in the next week or two, but am having a tough time deciding who I'd get the most out of.
    Here's the list of my 5 Stars:
    Tyron
    Raoq
    Wind Brownie Magician
    Belladeon
    Chloe
    Water Hell Lady
    Bernard
    Acasis
    Shannon
    Konamiya
    Rina
    Wind Death Knight
    Fire Sylph
    Megan

I know it's a long list, but I'm really only deciding between 4 or 5 of them personally. Raoq is hands down my most used, between AO/Dungeons/Farming Faimon/etc, BUT I know Tyron is super strong as well, and at 6 stars could also solo Faimon- and I use him in my AO/Dungeons/etc just like Raoq. Then obviously Chloe/Rina are always relevant, but idk. Acasis I've been told is also super strong at 6 stars, but I just don't use her as much as the first two. Then there's Water Hell Lady (Beth), I use her as my AD leader (+44% hp to all monsters! with Chloe, Rina, and Wind DeathKnight :D) So I really want her super strong as well. Plus I'm sure she could solo Faimon hard at 6 stars with runes, maybe even get to hell as well.

Any and all advice would be awesome!

2. Expiration

Expiration New Trainy

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Argen/Wind Vampire
    Guild:
    Rainbow Room
    My friends 6* Beth can hit 12-15k with her aoe granted he probably has good runes but a good character. Acasis is a great 6* also with her shield and heal they work very good for Giants, cause her shield can take damage. Raoq is great too especially for sd but wouldn't make first 6*. If I were you I would probably do acasis because she's a great support and you can fit her in every team. She'll really help in those high giant runs. Beth is great but I would make her a 2nd or 3rd 6* not first unless you really like her!

3. Acemachinedude

Acemachinedude Occasional poster

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    God Slayer (Homunculus) & Theo
    Guild:
    Chill Factory both accounts
    I would personally do Shannon or Bernard/Tyron .
    Shannon & Bernard/Tyron are very good ive been told in the later dungeons

4. NSWiZZAY

NSWiZZAY New Trainy

Summoner Level:
    Leader Monster:
    Tyron
    Guild:
    None
    Thanks guys! I've asked on a few forums, and the common consensus seems to be either Acasis, Beth, or Tyron. Tough decision ahead!